Mirenesse Secret Weapon Mascara

Mirenesse Secret Weapon Mascara

1 review

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

This product really does live up to its promises. Great coverage of lashes. FANTASTIC staying power (even when you have a cry!). Comes off in the shower or with warm water and a face washer. I have put ALL the girls at work and my family onto it. The Mirenesse website often has freebies on there (full size too!) - you just pay the postage.

I purchased this from our shopping network in Australia and as it was my first ever purchase from the TV I was incredibly "iffy" about it. I was so impressed I joined their website as a VIP (about $20 a month) and you get discount vouchers (normally 2 for 1 deals) plus free samples and every couple of months, a free kit of make-up. Well worth the money AND they also have specials every Thursday.
In one word: FANTASTIC

Update: I have gone back to my Estee Lauder. I dont mind the Mirenesse, but I like the EL Double Wear more and if you are paying full price for the Mirenesse, then its pretty much the same price as the EL DW. In that case I prefer the EL DW. Mainly put off Mirenesse by all these "wonderful" products that they now manufacture - 99% of which are just rubbish.

Popular Mascaras