Mirenesse Secret Weapon Mascara

Mirenesse Secret Weapon Mascara

3.3

on 5/2/2008 12:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This product was great for 2 weeks, and then it dried out completely :-( which is a bunch of BULLSH*T !!
But while it worked, it was thick enough to only have to use a single coat and it washed off amazingly clean- i little tubes that freaked me out every time thinking my eyelashes were falling out :-) but they weren't, haha

on 9/30/2007 7:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Im still confused on this one....
PRO - It comes off really easy with warm water and it stays put all day
CON - It dries REALLY quickly and clumps, and no space to apply second coat
Overall i think ill keep on the hunt for the best mascara

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really wanted to like this product given the reviews. I have a sample size version and I'm glad I didn't buy the full size because it is the worst mascara i've ever used. It clumps, dries far too quickly to get an even application and makes all your lashes stick together - not a good look!

on 1/2/2007 12:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

After being undecisive for years watching HSN's sales pitch, I finally gave in and had to try the mascara. Well...as I dreaded, it was VERY disappointing. The mascara does not hold curls at all, doesn't look natural, and it is pretty dry in consistency out of its brand new seal; I also remember several reviews that mentioned that the mascara dries up in its container very quickly. I did not risk wasting $ on the mascara and I promptly returned the item. The only plus I can think of the mascara is that it is very easy to wash off, but that certainly wasn't worth keeping the mascara for.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is the BEST mascara I have ever used! It removes easily with warm water and very very little smudge on your washcloth. I wear contact lenses and there is not irritation as some mascaras have caused my eyes to itch. I am hooked on this product and I buy it on HSN home shopping channel. This is the mascara you would want if stranded on a desert island!! A+++++

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This mascara appeared dry in texture and was difficult to build up without clumping. The neck of the tube was gunked up right away and each time I reloaded the brush it globbed(many times as it seemed to be drying too fast). My lashes looked okay but nothing spectacular. The real test was the staying power, and sadly, this mascara DID FLAKE OFF in several spots after a few hours of normal wear. I did not get any smears, but flakes. I left it on to see what would happen after a night's sleeping. I arose to find many flakes (tubes) of mascara under my eyes and on my cheeks. This mascara did not live up to the claims that it will stay put until you take it off. I was really disappointed especially with the high cost of the product. I would rather deal with an ocassional tiny smear from my regular Great Lash mascara than deal with long tubey flakes sprinkled on my face from Mirenesse. For all you girls who hate Great Lash, you just don't know how to apply it properly. There is a way to do it that has excellent results. Even Oprah Winfrey's makeup man uses Great Lash on his clients, and they can afford the most expensive in the world.

on 10/19/2005 1:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This my favorite mascara!!!!!! I have gone through tons and tons of mascara, from Maybelline to Lancome, and this is hands down the best mascara ever!! I have a tube of Kiss Me mascara that I have not opened yet because I'm still using this mascara. I love these mascaras that tube lashes! Mirenesse secret weapon mascara does not flake, clump or smudge. I love how when I clean the mascara off or shower, the tubes literally fall in my hand. I don't have panda eyes because it doesn't run!! I will never use any other mascara as long as I live!!

on 9/27/2005 1:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

For all you girls with oily eyelids, this is the mascara for you. I have spent so much time and money trying to find a mascara that does not smudge and this is the only one that does not budge. Even waterproof mascara's leave me with panda eyes except this one. I'm not sure what the lengthening, volumising or curling is like, as I am only really concerned about smudging with my mascaras. It comes off easily with warm water. However, one of the downsides is that it tends to melt and clump your eyelashes together if you are curling your eyelashes after applying the mascara, but then you can always curl them beforehand. Plus I've only had the tiniest specks of flakes only after a good 12 hours after application. Trying to find places that stock this mascara is difficult and I have been on the search for a replacement mascara with no avail, until I found it on www.tvsn.com.au

on 4/1/2005 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

OK, apply *carefully* - clumps are a nightmare if they do happen - but if you don't goof, WOW. My oily skin makes mincemeat/panda eyes of most mascara, but this does NOT budge, and lengthens beautifully, as well. Dirt cheap, all things considered.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Really mediocre mascara. I did not like having to wait so long for it to "set". Bourjois is still THE HG and has been for a 'coon's age. Excuse the pun!