Mirenesse Secret Weapon Mascara

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Mirenesse Secret Weapon Mascara

2.6

on 9/10/2012 11:07:00 AM

Grrrrrrrrrr. MULTIPLE times, I have opened Mirenesse mascara, sealed, to find dried out clumps. When this mascara is good, it is the best. But, when Mirenesse mascara is bad, Mirenesse will not replace unless the customer provides the order #. (I do not keep order #'s.) It seemed they expressed no remorse or concern about their dried out product, nor did they express desire to research the cause of the problem. Now, I read other reviews that tell of Mirenesse mascara tubes with "dried out clumps". It makes me wonder if they are sending old product to USA customers.

on 11/27/2010 12:10:00 PM

I have use this product in 2 month now and i am really hate it when i take it off, because when i take it off with water then some of the mascara get in my eye and then i have to take the mascara out of my eye and that really heards. but it give lenght not so much volume, and when you cry some of the mascara goes away.

I would not bye this product again!

on 1/27/2009 6:18:00 PM

I have been using this daily for over a month and I'm still not sure how I feel about it. I think I really like it, but it is hit or miss. I have the best results when I use it with a primer. I followed the instructions and use the tip of the wand to coat the tips of my lashes then work from the bottom up. The tube does not last long, maybe a few weeks and then it starts drying up on me. I did not buy this product; I got a bunch for free from my dad. I don't think I will ever purchase this, just for convenience reasons though. It comes off super easy with water and has amazing staying power. (I can wear this stuff to bed and wake up looking like I just applied it)

on 5/15/2008 9:05:00 PM

I ordered this is as a free sample from the Mirenesse website (paid postage), however I wouldn't pay full price for it. I think it's a good mascara for everyday use. It lengthened my lashes nicely, but still looked natural and it gave me an amazing curl (without using a lash curler beforehand). I would never use this in the evening, as it's just not dramatic enough. It washes out easily which is great and it doesn't smudge. Unfortunately, I found this product very clumpy and my lashes stuck together even after combing. The search continues for the perfect mascara!

on 9/30/2007 7:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Im still confused on this one....
PRO - It comes off really easy with warm water and it stays put all day
CON - It dries REALLY quickly and clumps, and no space to apply second coat
Overall i think ill keep on the hunt for the best mascara

on 10/24/2006 9:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I had to give this product a low rating for 1 reason: it dried out after 2 weeks. There is NO WAY a mascara should dry out this quickly. Opened second tube; same thing. Ordered ANOTHER 2 tubes and THEY both dried out after 2 weeks of use (every day). I emailed CS and never received a reply. It's a damn shame because this product delivered in every way; never smudged, flaked, went on well (when it wasn't dried out), looked great on and came off like a dream. LOVED how it came off so easily. Ah well. I can NOT justify ANY product that lasts 2 weeks (or less).

on 8/27/2005 9:50:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

The ONLY mascara I will ever use! Great stuff! No smudging, comes off easily. Just don't wipe your eyes if they're teary. Seems to dry up fairly easily, then I just add a couple of drops of sterile saline to the tube and it provides much more use. UPDATE I may have just replaced this as my HG with Max Factor Lash Perfection.