Mirenesse Secret Weapon Mascara

Mirenesse Secret Weapon Mascara

3.6

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

product that doesn't budge and i have watery eyes! although it doesn't add much in terms of volume or anything.

on 5/5/2017 1:45:00 AM

For someone like me that can never wear eye makeup unless I want to look like a raccoon, this mascara will save you! The only way this mascara will smudge is if you sneeze before it's dried. I tightline my upper lid with it and then do my upper lashes. This stuff is absolutely amazing. At the end of 12 hours, my eyes still look perfect.

I love this, it really stays on. I sweat in it and it stays put. I wash it off the first time, it stays put. I need to wash it off a further 1-2 times. It really does work and I love the look of it. You can go light or can build it up more. It also doesn't irritate my eyes like most mascaras do. :) Totally love it.

Great tube mascara

on 1/3/2013 3:50:00 PM

Mascara is the same brushes are different.
- Thick: ( wider set bristles, gets the most product on, will get on your skin if you have sparser lashes),
-Original: ( regular mascara brush, not my fave),
-Long: (closer set bristles defines each lash)

Use the long brush and thick brush, when time allows.
if you don't have time and use the thick brush look down instead of up so you don't get any on your lids.

If it dries as per instructions add a drop or two of filtered or distilled water.

Very dark, lasts all day doesn't smear. Really love it.
haven't used another mascara since i tried it.

however i wish it has a bit of a sheen like max factors 2000 calorie mascara. Iwould only take off 1/2 a star for that. if i could.

on 5/27/2012 5:39:00 PM

I got a very reasonably priced sample of this from 'latest in beauty' or would never have tried it. I generally dislike mascara as my eyes water alot and I seem to have oddly place lashes that point all over the place on one eye - so I'm inclined to leave them alone and not draw attention to them!
For a few years I've used cake mascaras that seem to smudge and bleed less and give a subtle look, but this Miranesse Mascara sample blew them out of the water.
It is quite subtle - not really obviously made up spiders legs eyelashes which I don't want at all. I find it very easy to apply, any odd mistakes really easy to remove, and it never smudges at all on me.
To start with I had a few problems removing it - with little bits ending up in myy eyes but, after a bit of trial and error, I have that sorted and I can't imagine I will now ever use a diferent mascara.

on 5/16/2012 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love this Mineresse Mascara, I use it as my everyday mascara, for a nice casual look. Years ago I had trouble wish lashes that kept breaking and wouldn't grow very fast, but this little gem fixed the problem.

on 1/26/2011 10:25:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

This is my favourite mascara ever. It makes my eyelashes appear thicker and longer, and it lasts all day without smudging. I don't need eye makeup remover as the mascara forms tubes over your eyelashes - all you need is water to remove them (I do this in the shower). Easy! Mirenesse have regular specials so I rarely pay full price.

on 11/10/2010 7:26:00 AM

Perfect mascara! I use the super long one. After all those years.. finally I found a perfect mascara! I always used waterproof mascara from many other brands and even though they're waterproof it's always smudge after a while. Especially that I have watery eyes.
This Mirenesse mascara never smudge even though my eyes are watery. And to clean it is sooo easy.. you don't need eye make up remover.. just use warm water when you're in the shower or when you cleanse your face at night... and yes.. it will last for hours without any smudge!
The only downside is the price... but really worth it!

on 10/9/2010 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my favorite mascara, I love it. As the name suggests, it creates lashes full of volume which is what I like. It does slightly increase length and curl, but I like it because it creates fuller lashes. The thing I like most is that it does not clog or clump together, I only use one application moving from the base line of my lashes to the tips and it creates a really natural looking lash. Stays on all day and is a great everyday mascara, but also works great for night time looks. I love this product!