Mirenesse Secret Weapon Mascara

Mirenesse Secret Weapon Mascara

3.5

on 5/5/2017 1:45:00 AM

For someone like me that can never wear eye makeup unless I want to look like a raccoon, this mascara will save you! The only way this mascara will smudge is if you sneeze before it's dried. I tightline my upper lid with it and then do my upper lashes. This stuff is absolutely amazing. At the end of 12 hours, my eyes still look perfect.

I love this, it really stays on. I sweat in it and it stays put. I wash it off the first time, it stays put. I need to wash it off a further 1-2 times. It really does work and I love the look of it. You can go light or can build it up more. It also doesn't irritate my eyes like most mascaras do. :) Totally love it.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This mascara isn't for me. Not enough volume or length.... I like the false lash look and this gives the natural look. It's ok.... a bit clumpy on the brush but separates lashes nicely, but too natural for my tastes.....

Great tube mascara

I initially heard of MIRENESSE on facebook. I was quite intrigued by this company as their 10 foundation and their mascaras seemed to be offering what all my other make ups did not. I came across a coupon for a free MIRENESSE vip registry. I searched high and low for the hidden fees of subsequent charges but found nothing so I registered. For free? Why not!! By being VIP they offered free shipping (from Australia is quite costly) and significant discounts on their products. All of their reviews were outstanding. I ordered my first 10 foundation. I am fairly light skinned and being 40 years old I have been wearing make up long enough to know my color. The color that arrived that should have been appropriate for my skin looked like I was painting my skin white. It was RIDICULOUSLY light. It also did NOT stand up to any of the 10 benefits it claimed. I sent a message with the complaint and they insisted I must mix it with a bronzer. No where in their description did it say that before I bought it and obviously this is a common problem they must have known about if they already knew the solution. I insisted they send me said bronzer but instead they offered to exchange it, with shipping at MY cost. So it would cost me at least $10 more for a make up I didnt care for. I then began to investigate further and noticed their facebook page doesnt allow for you to post OR message them. I went back to their website and again I found that there was no where for you to write a review of their company or make up. So where exactly are all these outstanding reviews coming from? I wish I had investigated this first. Then to my surprise I received an email notification of the first VIP membership charge. I sent an email immediately insisting they reverse this charge and cancel this account or I would dispute it and slam them in every review I could possibly find. Thankfully I have not seen the charge on my credit card since. When the rest of my order arrived I noted that they had sent a purple eye liner instead of the black I had ordered. I hate purple. I immediately went to their website to confirm my order but they had BLOCKED ME OUT of seeing all of my past orders. I sent a msg and they said I ordered the purple and sent me a screen shot of the order. Seriously? I ate the loss, gave away the liner and swore off this company for good. I strongly suggest you do NOT fall prey to this company. They are shady and dishonest and their make ups do NOT stand up to the claims that they make.

on 1/3/2013 3:50:00 PM

Mascara is the same brushes are different.
- Thick: ( wider set bristles, gets the most product on, will get on your skin if you have sparser lashes),
-Original: ( regular mascara brush, not my fave),
-Long: (closer set bristles defines each lash)

Use the long brush and thick brush, when time allows.
if you don't have time and use the thick brush look down instead of up so you don't get any on your lids.

If it dries as per instructions add a drop or two of filtered or distilled water.

Very dark, lasts all day doesn't smear. Really love it.
haven't used another mascara since i tried it.

however i wish it has a bit of a sheen like max factors 2000 calorie mascara. Iwould only take off 1/2 a star for that. if i could.

on 11/1/2012 5:39:00 AM

First mascara I really used. It's the only mascara I've used that's ben 100% smudgeproof and it gives long, beautifully separated lashes. Only complaint is that it doesn't give much volume, but exactly that makes it perfect for a natural look.

Tip: I've also had problems with it being a bit dry, but just added a few drops of water. I know it sounds like a bad idea, but it actually helped a lot.

on 9/10/2012 11:07:00 AM

Grrrrrrrrrr. MULTIPLE times, I have opened Mirenesse mascara, sealed, to find dried out clumps. When this mascara is good, it is the best. But, when Mirenesse mascara is bad, Mirenesse will not replace unless the customer provides the order #. (I do not keep order #'s.) It seemed they expressed no remorse or concern about their dried out product, nor did they express desire to research the cause of the problem. Now, I read other reviews that tell of Mirenesse mascara tubes with "dried out clumps". It makes me wonder if they are sending old product to USA customers.

on 5/27/2012 5:39:00 PM

I got a very reasonably priced sample of this from 'latest in beauty' or would never have tried it. I generally dislike mascara as my eyes water alot and I seem to have oddly place lashes that point all over the place on one eye - so I'm inclined to leave them alone and not draw attention to them!
For a few years I've used cake mascaras that seem to smudge and bleed less and give a subtle look, but this Miranesse Mascara sample blew them out of the water.
It is quite subtle - not really obviously made up spiders legs eyelashes which I don't want at all. I find it very easy to apply, any odd mistakes really easy to remove, and it never smudges at all on me.
To start with I had a few problems removing it - with little bits ending up in myy eyes but, after a bit of trial and error, I have that sorted and I can't imagine I will now ever use a diferent mascara.

on 5/16/2012 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love this Mineresse Mascara, I use it as my everyday mascara, for a nice casual look. Years ago I had trouble wish lashes that kept breaking and wouldn't grow very fast, but this little gem fixed the problem.