Mirenesse Secret Weapon Mascara

Filtered by age: 19-24
Mirenesse Secret Weapon Mascara

3.4

on 11/1/2012 5:39:00 AM

First mascara I really used. It's the only mascara I've used that's ben 100% smudgeproof and it gives long, beautifully separated lashes. Only complaint is that it doesn't give much volume, but exactly that makes it perfect for a natural look.

Tip: I've also had problems with it being a bit dry, but just added a few drops of water. I know it sounds like a bad idea, but it actually helped a lot.

on 5/24/2011 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

When I first tried this out, my first thought was "good thing I got the travel sized one." But somehow, after the first use it got better. It's still dry (I'm a bit leery to add water to it), but it gives a very subtle look that I would describe as feathery. I like the brush, shipping came 10 days earlier than expected, and the prices were nice!

on 10/9/2010 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my favorite mascara, I love it. As the name suggests, it creates lashes full of volume which is what I like. It does slightly increase length and curl, but I like it because it creates fuller lashes. The thing I like most is that it does not clog or clump together, I only use one application moving from the base line of my lashes to the tips and it creates a really natural looking lash. Stays on all day and is a great everyday mascara, but also works great for night time looks. I love this product!

on 7/5/2010 1:15:00 AM

I love Mirenesse for the very reason that when I wash it off, it all comes off, no need for eye-make-up remover, rubbing my eyes red-raw or anything, just run warm water over my eyes in the shower, rub gently and it all comes off.

The product makes my lashes much longer, adds sooo much length. It can get clumpy, but its a natural product so a drop of water in the tube re-invigorates the product. I'm signed up to the mailing club, I get special offers so I never buy full price.

on 10/15/2009 8:21:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I've been trying to find the perfect mascara.
Still haven't but this one isn't a bad one.
Pros:
-No smudges!
- Does not feel like I'm wearing mascara
- Easy to get mascara off! With simply warm water. (Although it is to be noted that this is meant to be waterproof but oh well?)
Cons:
I'm not sure if it's just me but I can never seem to find a mascara that separates all my lashes completely. This one doesn't do the trick either.
Not a bad mascara, probably wouldn't be the best either.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

i bought the sample of this. i have medium straight lashes. its alright, nothing impressive. gives length but thats it. can clump if your not really careful, doesnt keep a curl. i dont like how it leaves lashes feeling hard. comes off easily. will dry very very quick!

on 5/16/2009 10:16:00 AM

This tubing mascara is probably the only one I've continued to use after trying L'Oreal's dreadful attempt (beauty tubes). It can get a bit clumpy if there's too much product on the brush but it creates a nice natural look. The way it washes off easily in water is a plus, however it can dry out quickly so adding a few drops of sterile water into the mascara tube will reinvigorate it. It's definately expensive but you can purchase from the site when it has the pay shipping only promotions.

Am I the only one who thinks this mascara sucks?
The wand broke after using it once:/
It drys out my lashes and makes them go crunchy. Not to mention the clumping. Plus, I get flakes all over my face.

I paid $25 for this mascara and it's one of the worst mascara that I try. I don't recommended this mascara.

Best: very easy to remove

Worst: Dries very fast and you don't have the opportunity to applicate a second coat.
Not worth the money.

on 9/7/2007 12:40:00 AM

To be honest I found this mascara quite average. The brush was nothing new. It adds some volume and some length, but nothing spectacular. I also found that it dries way too fast, making it clump easily. I don't think it's worth it for the money, there are better mascaras out there.