Mirenesse Secret Weapon Mascara

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Mirenesse Secret Weapon Mascara

3.5

on 11/27/2010 12:10:00 PM

I have use this product in 2 month now and i am really hate it when i take it off, because when i take it off with water then some of the mascara get in my eye and then i have to take the mascara out of my eye and that really heards. but it give lenght not so much volume, and when you cry some of the mascara goes away.

I would not bye this product again!

on 8/13/2006 10:25:00 AM

I purchased this for $30AUD at Adore Beauty on Nicholson St, Carlton in Melbourne after hearing many a rave. It did not live up to its advertising campaign of lengthening, curling and voluminising, but I suppose I was a little gullible as well. It did very little to my sparse, short lashes, the brush was average and the formulation a little dry making my lashes somewhat brittle. Maybe I received a dud... but one redeeming factor is that the removal is supremely simple and fuss free. The little fibres that come off your lashes, like in Blinc's Kiss Me mascara do tend to get into your eyes if you're not careful though. Overall not something I would pay for again.

on 6/15/2004 3:43:00 AM

Finally a mascara that is sensitive enough without being harsh around the eye area! It is amazing how it just falls off with just water. I would definatly repurchase for those "iam not working too hard/hot days"

LOVE it for its staying power! It really is as it claims, smudgeproof, waterproof (unless u rub ur eyes too) but it clumps a lil at times, and doesn't seem to lengthen or thicken my lashes much, so i use it in place of the black end of bourjois coup de theatre noir diva