Pink Flower Scents (A Zaftig Woman) Vanilla Milk Shake tart

4.3

If you are looking for subtle vanilla this is it. Took awhile to get going but when it did it was incredible. I love it's a vanilla that isn't spicy. Smells like a vanilla malt to me or like vanilla custard from Culvers restaurant. I detect either malt or a very slight carmel scent. Overall the tart is subtle (but not so much that you couldn't smell it), so this would be a perfect scent to burn for a large gathering since I couldn't imagine anyone being offended by the scent. Not to sweet or spicy. A definate repurchase.

Liked the smell, but wasn't as strong as her other scents. This smelled like a "dry" vanilla type of smell, it wasn't as cloying as you would think vanilla gets.

To Read all 8 Reviews, Login or Join

I really didn't like the scent of this one. It was a weird,almost "burnt" like scent.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

mmm... smells just like a McDonalds vanilla milkshake! Another must try!

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This smells so good. The scent flows throughout my entire apartment!

Nice creamy vanilla scent, pretty strong scent throw. Not my favorite but still nice.

Yet another yummy tart from AZW. Terrific, creamy vanilla, with a hint of coconut...2 of my favorite scents, so can't go wrong here! This will definitely go on my "permanent order" list, lol =).

Mmm.. this smells of a sweet vanilla that makes my room smell gorgeous. Lasts for ages too!