The Body Shop Lip Butter

The Body Shop Lip Butter

2.8

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 11/11/2016 7:25:00 AM

Amazing strawberry smell but that ‘s that. I didn‘ t find it did anything special (or even basic) for my lips. No hydration, no softening and on the top of that it left a white shining layer that made me look scary, impossible to wear outdoors! Not to mention it in comes in a jar, you have to dive your fingers all the time -how unhygienic! (Personally, I only use a cotton bud with such products).
I am finishing up the jar using it to add some shine to some matt lipsticks I have.

on 8/6/2015 12:48:00 AM

I have strawberry, and it's amazing it smells like strawberry bubblegum and it feels so nice on the lips it's really smooth and feels like butter on the lips and so soft the only thing I don't like is the packaging but I love the texture

(I have this in Strawberry) Smells amazing and feels good on the lips when you first apply, but does nothing for my dry lips in the long run. It doesn't seem to have any moisturizing effects at all. Very disappointed, as I usually love TBS products.

Also the packaging is terribly unhygienic and becomes gross fast, which I hate. Skip this, the smell isn't worth it.

This is an amazing product. I can't believe it took me this long to buy, since I use other products from The Body Shop. It really moisturizers your lips and keeps them super soft, even after it wears off. My lips never feel chapped and it smells incredible. This is definitely a must buy!!!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

As someone who has an obsession with keeping my lips soft (as well as an obsession for yummy lip balms), I seriously love this product!

I got the pink grapefruit lip butter. It melted into my lips, made them so hydrated and soft, and they stayed that way for a while. I felt that I didnt have to reapply for at LEAST four hours, and it's the winter, so my lips are getting really dry. A lot of people seem to be having issues with a white cast, but I got the pink grapefruit so I am not having any issues like that.
Will definitely buy again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I really don't understand this product. It doesn't moisturize my lips. My lips actually get chaffed with this! It leaves a white cast so I always must use a lip gloss or something over it.

I gave it two lippies because I love the jar. It's great for homemade lip treatments.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

The first thing: you open the lid, and the smell overwhelms you. ITS SO STRONG I GET HEADACHES. I was a little apprehensive, so I tried it. It left a white cast, and did not hydrate nor did it do anything positive. It didn't dry out my lips, but it certainly did nothing. Two lippies because it makes a great solid perfume LOL

I've got the Strawberry flavored Crisco! Just sits on top of your lips. Horrible product!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It is a good product all n all but the body shop does another lip butter but with aloe vera that is seriously amazing ! I prefere the other one much better

www.prettology.com

on 3/29/2014 1:18:00 PM

Really nourishes my lips, it's great to use under lipstick as well. Only downside is the packaging, hate when it gets on my nails.