Bobbi Brown Blush - Pale Pink

Bobbi Brown Blush - Pale Pink
Blush - Pale PinkBlush - Pale PinkBlush - Pale PinkBlush - Pale Pink

4.5

Talc, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Peg-150 Distearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tricaprylin, Polyethylene, Laureth-4, Lanolin, Beeswax, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Manganese Violet, Bismuth Oxychloride, Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lake, Mica, Ultramarines, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Carmine, Red 28 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Red 6 Lake.

on 4/1/2018 8:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I’ve had this blush for years. ( I went through a no make up phase but didn’t toss this for special date nights). I’ve tried a few cream blushes and contour powder. I keep coming back to this. Finally hit pan. Yes would replace if run out. Stays all day, can look like a clown if I overdo. Finally broke down and bought a blush brush. Looks nice under office fluorescent lights, even after 10 hours for me and I’m not a layer in setting spray user. Light foundation mixed with a drop of oil over moisturizer blush ud eye pallets this blush mascara and out the door.

on 2/16/2017 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love this! I have wanted to try this blush forever. I finally was able to purchase it and I love it. It's very bright in the pan, but it gives a natural pink flush to my fair, cool-toned complexion.

Bobbi Brown blushes are very pigmented and last at least 10 hours. Love the color and texture. I will definitely repurchase.

I'm very pale. This color looks a little scary and bright, but it's very nice on. I try other blushes but keep coming back to this one.

on 6/12/2016 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

9 pale pink is a light cool toned pink. Very suitable to pair with cool toned pink lippies. I think its too pale for my light yellow toned skin and makes my cheeks look bruised. Not liking this shade on me.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I was very surprised by this product, even after reading multiple reviews on it. I'm very pale and looking at the product in store, I thought it would look very unflattering and unnatural on my skin. I generally have a hard time finding products that look good on me because I'm so pale. But I'm glad I went for it--it's a great product. It can be very subtle and I've found that (as others have said) a little goes a long way with this product. I think it looks really natural on me. I also liked that the blush is matte and not shimmery. Overall, I think that I would buy it again.

on 8/5/2015 6:49:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I love this blush! I purchased it years ago (it is repackaged now) and it wasn't long before it was discontinued. I have used it sparingly and have found no other blush just like it and I have a lot of blushes! I am so happy to see it is back so I can purchase a back up use mine daily! Oh, it doesn't take much for a lighter glow. I put it on the apples of my cheeks as they advised at the BB counter.

on 4/22/2015 8:04:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

I really like BB Blushers. I have not yet found other items from BB that quite amaze me, and I only buy (keep) what amazes me.

My new summer routine, with a slight tan, is lots of sunscreen, followed by a bit of NARS creamy concealer, followed by a light bronzer as my face is lighter than my arms and chest (Hourglass Ambient Bronzer in the lightest color) with some lip gloss

I needed a blush to wake up my cheeks so I don't look mono tone. The all nude trend doesn't look good on me at all

My current BB Blusher (Desert Rose, I stacked up after they were discontinued) is best for when I am very pale

SO I bought this pale pink as I heard it is sheer, well it looks great on KATE, right? and gives you a POP of pink. I compared it to the brigh pink DIOR blusher that is supposed to do the same and found the DIOR to be too powdery less pigmented and not a great pop of sheer pink

I love this blusher. I may not love it come the fall when I get more pale and tend to go with a more neutral blush, but for now, it looks great.

Those with darker skin and or a tan will find this to give just the right pop of color, not clownish, very natural and it is so finely milled it feels like silk, not powder

on 4/11/2015 3:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Great everyday blush. Lasts forever. Need the lightest touch to pick up enough for both cheeks. Natural dupe - Gabriel blush in vibrant pink (whiterabbitbeauty.com)

on 2/21/2015 10:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I wanted to review this blush for the NC30 ladies out there like me (medium olive complexion with hello undertones) because when I looked up reviews it was all by women with pale or light skin. I love this blush! It lights up my skin in a natural way. It looks super bright and intimidating in the pan, but it goes on as a soft, luminous pink color that you can have sheer or build for more prominent color. I was nervous to try this as I have never had much luck with pink blush (usually it doesn't look natural and I go for light corals) but this color was a win, and is the only pink blush I will use (along with my beloved corals/peaches) I found out about this blush from Michelle Money, and I am so glad I tried it! I think it works for many, many different skin tones as you can build the color. Don't be scared- go for it!

After watching makeup gurus on YouTube rave about this blush, I went to sephora and tried it :) I'm so happy I purchased this blush because it's just so amazing!
The product is vibrant and a little goes a long way. It's more of a vibrant pink than PALE PINK and shows up really well on my NC25- NC30 Skin tone... I really didn't think it would appear on my skin. I would say, I'm actually favouring this and my apricot bobbi brown blushers more than my NARS blushers! It's $30 Cdn which is cheaper than NARS by $3... But there's less product in the Bobbi brown blushers 0.13 oz vs NARS 0.16 oz.
It lasts about 6-8 hours on me during a long shift at work. I think I will go back and try other Bobbi brown blushers.

Food for thought: I read kate Middleton wore this blusher on her wedding day.