Bobbi Brown Powder Blush in Pale Pink

Bobbi Brown Powder Blush in Pale Pink
Powder Blush in Pale PinkPowder Blush in Pale PinkPowder Blush in Pale Pink

4.5

Talc, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Peg-150 Distearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tricaprylin, Polyethylene, Laureth-4, Lanolin, Beeswax, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Manganese Violet, Bismuth Oxychloride, Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lake, Mica, Ultramarines, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Carmine, Red 28 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Red 6 Lake.

I'm very pale. This color looks a little scary and bright, but it's very nice on. I try other blushes but keep coming back to this one.

on 6/12/2016 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

9 pale pink is a light cool toned pink. Very suitable to pair with cool toned pink lippies. I think its too pale for my light yellow toned skin and makes my cheeks look bruised. Not liking this shade on me.

To Read all 180 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I was very surprised by this product, even after reading multiple reviews on it. I'm very pale and looking at the product in store, I thought it would look very unflattering and unnatural on my skin. I generally have a hard time finding products that look good on me because I'm so pale. But I'm glad I went for it--it's a great product. It can be very subtle and I've found that (as others have said) a little goes a long way with this product. I think it looks really natural on me. I also liked that the blush is matte and not shimmery. Overall, I think that I would buy it again.

on 8/5/2015 6:49:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I love this blush! I purchased it years ago (it is repackaged now) and it wasn't long before it was discontinued. I have used it sparingly and have found no other blush just like it and I have a lot of blushes! I am so happy to see it is back so I can purchase a back up use mine daily! Oh, it doesn't take much for a lighter glow. I put it on the apples of my cheeks as they advised at the BB counter.

on 4/22/2015 8:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

I really like BB Blushers. I have not yet found other items from BB that quite amaze me, and I only buy (keep) what amazes me.

My new summer routine, with a slight tan, is lots of sunscreen, followed by a bit of NARS creamy concealer, followed by a light bronzer as my face is lighter than my arms and chest (Hourglass Ambient Bronzer in the lightest color) with some lip gloss

I needed a blush to wake up my cheeks so I don't look mono tone. The all nude trend doesn't look good on me at all

My current BB Blusher (Desert Rose, I stacked up after they were discontinued) is best for when I am very pale

SO I bought this pale pink as I heard it is sheer, well it looks great on KATE, right? and gives you a POP of pink. I compared it to the brigh pink DIOR blusher that is supposed to do the same and found the DIOR to be too powdery less pigmented and not a great pop of sheer pink

I love this blusher. I may not love it come the fall when I get more pale and tend to go with a more neutral blush, but for now, it looks great.

Those with darker skin and or a tan will find this to give just the right pop of color, not clownish, very natural and it is so finely milled it feels like silk, not powder

on 4/11/2015 3:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Great everyday blush. Lasts forever. Need the lightest touch to pick up enough for both cheeks. Natural dupe - Gabriel blush in vibrant pink (whiterabbitbeauty.com)

on 2/21/2015 10:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I wanted to review this blush for the NC30 ladies out there like me (medium olive complexion with hello undertones) because when I looked up reviews it was all by women with pale or light skin. I love this blush! It lights up my skin in a natural way. It looks super bright and intimidating in the pan, but it goes on as a soft, luminous pink color that you can have sheer or build for more prominent color. I was nervous to try this as I have never had much luck with pink blush (usually it doesn't look natural and I go for light corals) but this color was a win, and is the only pink blush I will use (along with my beloved corals/peaches) I found out about this blush from Michelle Money, and I am so glad I tried it! I think it works for many, many different skin tones as you can build the color. Don't be scared- go for it!

After watching makeup gurus on YouTube rave about this blush, I went to sephora and tried it :) I'm so happy I purchased this blush because it's just so amazing!
The product is vibrant and a little goes a long way. It's more of a vibrant pink than PALE PINK and shows up really well on my NC25- NC30 Skin tone... I really didn't think it would appear on my skin. I would say, I'm actually favouring this and my apricot bobbi brown blushers more than my NARS blushers! It's $30 Cdn which is cheaper than NARS by $3... But there's less product in the Bobbi brown blushers 0.13 oz vs NARS 0.16 oz.
It lasts about 6-8 hours on me during a long shift at work. I think I will go back and try other Bobbi brown blushers.

Food for thought: I read kate Middleton wore this blusher on her wedding day.

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Holy Moly is this an amazing blush for pale ladies! It has the most beautiful shade of pink that is so flattering. It is buildable too, I mean to look at it you'd think it was fluorescent but once applied it goes into the most gorgeous healthy flush of pink. This has lasted me FOREVER and I have only just hit pan. My HG matte pink blush.

on 4/15/2014 10:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I do love this blush. i love bobbi brown blushes. they are very pigmented and very long lasting. i don't normally put a heavy make up everyday but when i don't wear foundation i still normally wear blush and bobbi brown blushes stay from 8am- 10pm.

I love this colour on me. it looks like a barbie pink but i transferred really pretty on the skin. don't be scared. I am an nc 30 maybe 40 in summer time and i love how this shows the baby pink ness on my cheek. this blush has a more blue undertone pink. not a warm pink which is really pretty. me personally i love cool undertone blushes than warm. warm undertone gives you a burn blushed like you've been under the sun way to long or had way too much drink.

i love the packaging . i do de-pot them thou. i have a couple bobbi brown blushes and i just moved them to their blushes quad. Easier for me.

i would repurchase this over and over again.

Popular Blush Products