Laura Mercier Lip Glace

Laura Mercier Lip Glace

3.8

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

These must be the most delicious lip glosses out there!

Very sheer, natural colours that will work for a plethora of skin tones. Universally flattering, ultra comfortable and dare I say - sexy lip glosses. I have quite a few natural lines on my lips and these never settle into them; they glide right over giving an appearance of a very luscious pout. Definitely some of the best glosses I've tried!

Nude shades in particular can be worn over any good matte lipstick to make it that extra bit special. Oh, before I forget! These smell like vanilla cupcake! I adore the scent here. If you want to read more about this and other Laura Mercier bestsellers, check out my detailed review here (https://www.partyparrotblog.com/single-post/2018/08/10/FullFaceOfLauraMercierBestsellers). Hope it helps!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I think this lip gloss formula is phenomenal and a lot better than even newer products that are hitting the market. The shades are lovely, the gloss itself feels nice on the lips and is not sticky, and the packaging is very nice. It is not very long-lasting, but that isn't something I expect from a lip gloss anyway. If I had to pick one lip gloss formula to use for the rest of my life, it would without a doubt be this one.

on 1/11/2018 12:27:00 AM

i have this in bare blush. very nice neutral just a little too brown for me so i've just ordered it in bare pink. love the vanilla scent. less sticky than most glosses. smooth.long lasting. excellent gloss.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought it in a shade Daiquiri which turned out to be way to pink for my liking (I suit more peachy colours) but it is not the biggest problem of mine with this product. The biggest problem is that it made my lips peel despite the initial feeling of moisture and nice glossy lip (not too sticky though). After a couple of hours with a layer of this on my lips they were a dehydrated, parched mess. I did not like the taste of it at all (you can taste the lanolin) with a light vanilla flavour.

There are much better, modern and unscented formulas out there on the market. This one is not one of them. Plus the packaging looks cheap and plasticky. Better spend your hard earned cash at Dior or Chanel.

i have this in Blush. it's lip color but more dark , not good for pigmented lip , bec will darken the lip even more. it's very2 very2 sticky . color / pigment is good . it apply evenly . gone in a flash . I better buy loreal gloss than this. loreal not apply evenly BUT CHEAP.

on 5/14/2016 11:42:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Maybe I got a bad one but oh my gosh was this terrible. I received a deluxe sample from Sephora in the shade Bare Baby. I tried it a week or so later and had to remove it within minutes. The smell was so rancid and I could taste it too!!! Literally made me sick to my stomach. Plus it was super sticky and the color was very pale and milky, not the pink it appeared in the tube. Would NOT recommend this at all.

These continue to be one of the best glosses on the market. They have a nice vanilla scent and a touch of color and moisture without being overly sticky or tacky.

on 1/13/2016 4:54:00 AM

I got a deluxe size of this in on of the Sephora favourites kits. I loved it! It was a beautiful nude colour - not too sticky and a fairly medium colour coverage. It's very pretty on its own or over a dark lip to give the prettiest sheen.

on 4/6/2015 4:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Actually i love Laura Mercier product, but i didn't like this lip glace.
The color is nice but i hate the stickiness of it.
And after a while all the color went all long.

I think it did't worthed to pay that much just for so-so lipgloss, you better can choose the drugstore one.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I have two Laura Mercier lip glace glosses that I love and will wear regularly, especially with the warmer months approaching.
I have Dacquiri which is a coral pink and Wildflower which is described as magenta on the LM website. It's definitely a dark pink/red and it looks more vivid in the tube than it does on the lips.

Dacquiri is the perfect coral pink for my pigmented lips. It enhances my natural lip colour and I love wearing it with a complimentary lip colour. My favourite combination right now is VOV glass pink lipstick with the LM Dacquiri gloss for a warm pink coral look.
Wildflower is great on its own or with a complimentary lip colour. It leaves a nice stain behind.

The lip glaces aren't sticky and have a faint vanilla scent that I don't mind.
Staying power is similar with other glosses but I don't mind re-applying because these shades are so beautiful.

These glosses are worth the splurge.