3.8

price range

Reviews

from

18 days ago

I have the shade Bare Baby. On LM website, it is described as a coral champagne but on me, Its a Semi sheer neutral baby pink peach. I love that it smells like cookie dough. I am very picky with my lip glosses. I am sensitive to smell and taste so I get turned off easily by the way certain lip products are scented. I really like the scent on this, not overly sweet but just enough to be yummy and pleasant. It doesn't have a taste. No goopey weird texture and feels really comfy on the lips. this is my favorite lip gloss ever. I pair it with Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Lipliner. I love this color because it isnt too milky where it washes me out and its neutral and pink enough to give me a bit of color without being overpowering. it doesnt have crazy shimmer or glitter and makes my lips look buttery and plump. it isnt sticky but it lasts longer than other glosses. This gloss also does not leave a weird ring of residue or that gunky white layer in the inner center of the lips. Its buildable and I can touch it up with no problems. Without drinking or eating, it looks good for 2.5-3 hours on average for me. Ive tried so many kinds of glosses from drugstore to midrange to high end, and i always always come back to this one. Its a bit expensive ($28/4.5g)but i love the color and formula so much i always repurchase. i did not like buxom, chanel, colourpop, fenty, mac, nyx, neutrogena, glossier, nars. these all lacked either comfort, scent, longevity or texture and i was never satisfied.

About reviewer (420 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

3.0

4 months ago

I have the lip glaze in "bare baby" which is a gorgeous baby pink color. It feels a bit tacky on initial application but it doesn't bother me. The one gripe I have about it is that it leaks out and creates a mess in my bag. I thought I just received a defunct one but it looks like the same thing has happened to other users. If not for that I would have given this a higher rating.

About reviewer (135 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

3.0

a year ago

I’m so torn with this product since I absolutely found my holy grail colors with Desert Rose and Rose lip glaces. But these lip glosses leak like crazy, even if I put them in my bag in an upright position. I absolutely love the texture, colors and the smell! But I just can’t get over how much the product leaks, and is just so wasteful. I so wish they’d come up with new packaging.

About reviewer (92 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlack

2 years ago

These must be the most delicious lip glosses out there! Very sheer, natural colours that will work for a plethora of skin tones. Universally flattering, ultra comfortable and dare I say - sexy lip glosses. I have quite a few natural lines on my lips and these never settle into them; they glide right over giving an appearance of a very luscious pout. Definitely some of the best glosses I've tried! Nude shades in particular can be worn over any good matte lipstick to make it that extra bit special. Oh, before I forget! These smell like vanilla cupcake! I adore the scent here. If you want to read more about this and other Laura Mercier bestsellers, check out my detailed review here (https://www.partyparrotblog.com/single-post/2018/08/10/FullFaceOfLauraMercierBestsellers). Hope it helps!

About reviewer (553 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Other

2 years ago

I think this lip gloss formula is phenomenal and a lot better than even newer products that are hitting the market. The shades are lovely, the gloss itself feels nice on the lips and is not sticky, and the packaging is very nice. It is not very long-lasting, but that isn't something I expect from a lip gloss anyway. If I had to pick one lip gloss formula to use for the rest of my life, it would without a doubt be this one.

About reviewer (564 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

2 years ago

i have this in bare blush. very nice neutral just a little too brown for me so i've just ordered it in bare pink. love the vanilla scent. less sticky than most glosses. smooth.long lasting. excellent gloss.

About reviewer (50 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesGreen

2.0

3 years ago

I bought it in a shade Daiquiri which turned out to be way to pink for my liking (I suit more peachy colours) but it is not the biggest problem of mine with this product. The biggest problem is that it made my lips peel despite the initial feeling of moisture and nice glossy lip (not too sticky though). After a couple of hours with a layer of this on my lips they were a dehydrated, parched mess. I did not like the taste of it at all (you can taste the lanolin) with a light vanilla flavour. There are much better, modern and unscented formulas out there on the market. This one is not one of them. Plus the packaging looks cheap and plasticky. Better spend your hard earned cash at Dior or Chanel.

About reviewer (218 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

1.0

3 years ago

i have this in Blush. it's lip color but more dark , not good for pigmented lip , bec will darken the lip even more. it's very2 very2 sticky . color / pigment is good . it apply evenly . gone in a flash . I better buy loreal gloss than this. loreal not apply evenly BUT CHEAP.

About reviewer (45 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

EyesBlack

1.0

4 years ago

Maybe I got a bad one but oh my gosh was this terrible. I received a deluxe sample from Sephora in the shade Bare Baby. I tried it a week or so later and had to remove it within minutes. The smell was so rancid and I could taste it too!!! Literally made me sick to my stomach. Plus it was super sticky and the color was very pale and milky, not the pink it appeared in the tube. Would NOT recommend this at all.

About reviewer (107 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Fine

4 years ago

These continue to be one of the best glosses on the market. They have a nice vanilla scent and a touch of color and moisture without being overly sticky or tacky.

About reviewer (689 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair