Boots Henna Treatment Wax

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/27/2010 3:03:00 AM

I do not use the Boots version as I am in Australia however I have been using henna wax treatment for several years on and off. It always leaves my hair super soft, healthy and shiny plus It smells great. My hair iss quite dry and this really helps to condition it. Also I've heard some people are concerned re: bleaching and dying with this treatment however I have dyed my hair and bleached it many times without any problems. I now religously use this once maybe even twice a week!

on 10/28/2003 4:48:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I bought this on a trip to Ireland (I live in the USA). It's really great on my super dry, curly hair. It smells great too! Wish I knew where to get more in the States. Boots website only accepts orders from within the UK.

on 2/9/2003 1:14:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This has become my holy grail of hair products! It's a thick, creamy concoction, similar to a hair mask, that's enriched with natural henna to restore body and shine to damaged, dry hair. I use this once a week and it has done absolute wonders for the condition of my hair. Now, instead of dry, course hair that's consistently weakened by the effects of heat styling, I find my hair to be softer and much smoother and more manageable than before. I leave the wax in for at least 20 or 25 minutes to really let it sink in. The scent is pleasant and I always look forward to using it. This is a must have for those with dry, damaged hair.