75%
package quality

price range

Reviews

6 years ago

Wow this makes my hair softer than Redken All Soft! Consistency is thick and luscious and makes my hair feel amazing and so smooth to blowdry. Don't know why I haven't tried it sooner, mum has been using it for years and her hair is beautiful. I was such a snob with high end treatments, never again!

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry

HairBlond

EyesGreen

10 years ago

You know, I have tried all sorts of salon products - including expensive stuff like Alterna and Ojon, and frankly, I have yet to find anything that tops this. I have thick, color-treated, frizzy hair, and this does a better job than almost anything else I have used as a conditioner. And at this price, that's exactly what I do - I use it as a daily conditioner rather than as an occasional treatment, and it works great!

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair

HairRed

EyesHazel

10 years ago

This is by far the best treatment/conditioner I've tried. I've tried everything from the super low end to the very high-end of $35 bottle conditioner from Kerastase. This one has it beat! This is dirt cheap compared to that one and the results are amazing. I follow a strict shampoo and conditioning routine recommended by my stylist as I have very dry hair. I'm blessed to haver naturally straight hair but they are prone to split, dry ends and can have a crunchy straw type feel to them. My method is this shampoo sparingly and apply conditioner to only the parts of my hair that need it. So when I shampoo (currently I'm using Lush's Flying Fox) I only shampoo my roots and then comb through my wet hair with a wide tooth comb to spread the suds a bit down the length of my hair. I do this because the length and the roots rarely get dirty. What does get dirty is your scalp and the roots of your hair because of the natural oils you produce. This cuts down the greasiness with out drying out your whole hair. Also the constant rubbing of the hair in the traditional shampooing method can be damaging and since I have long hair I want it to be as healthy as possible so combing through the shampoo with a wide tooth comb is the best method to clean my hair. Then I follow with this treatment through the lengths and my ends, leaving the top of my head and the roots free of conditioner. I then pin up my hair out of the way and continue with the rest of my shower and rinse out at the end and done. I've been using this method for a few months now and I try to leave as much time in between washings 2-3 days. If I feel my hair needs a wash I usually pin it up that day and wait for the next day to wash it or else my hair's a dry crunchy nightmare. Also I've noticed since I started using this conditioner and cleansing method I have less breakage and my hair seems to grow faster, could be other things but to me thats what it seems like. Besides for the price of $5 it doesn't hurt to try.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

from

10 years ago

This is by far one of the best conditioners I have ever used. I have thin chemically relaxed hair and it works wonders on my hair. I tried it on a whim and now it is very difficult to find. I hope it's not going out of production, because it really has changed the feel and look of my hair. It isn't heavy or greasy and rinses clean away. My hair is very shiny and smells wonderful. I wish it weren't in a tube, but as long as the product is great, the packaging isn't a really big deal. Try this product if you can get your hands on it. It really works.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

10 years ago

With years of damage to my colored hair, I found that Pantene's Fortifying Treatment Conditioner has improved the quality of my dried, limp hair. It softens, reduces breakage and restores shine in the hair. The packaging recommends that you use it weekly but I use it everyday to maintain that beautiful hair. Excellent quality for a reasonable price.

About reviewer (92 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

3.0

11 years ago

This is a good cheap option. It contains cones, but my hair can tolerate them. Makes my hair soft, yet a little dull looking, so doesn't help with shine for me. Had some smoothing properties which were nice and I think I only need to use a little to coat my hair. I wouldn't say this is HG, but it does condition very well.

About reviewer (2203 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

11 years ago

First off this smells realllly good. Anyways. It lives up to its slogan. It definitely eliminates any signs of damage to my hair. I use this twice a week on my hair which I often dye and use a flatiron daily. You cannot even tell how much I abuse my hair! After I use this product my hair is silky and shiny and has no signs of frizzies. AMAZING!!!

About reviewer (177 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesGreen

11 years ago

this is hands down one of the best products I've used in a long time! a month ago I decided to go back to blonde (my natural colour) from dark brown. all the dye fried my hair and I've been sulking ever since. but I tried this today and it is absolutely amazing. my hair is so soft, it's unbelievable. I wish I had taken before & after pictures! it was a disaster, but now it's super healthy and shiny. I'm so happy! I will definitely continue to buy this product & recommend it to everybody!

About reviewer (11 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

11 years ago

I have extremely dry thick,naturally curly,dyed and straightened every other day hair...and this stuff is like heaven for my hair!!!! After using this my hair feels silky soft and more managable.....this works better than any high end product I have ever used!! Its got HG status from me!!! I will be a repeated buyer of this!!

About reviewer (835 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Tan, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

11 years ago

THIS IS HANDS DOWN THE GREATEST CONDITIONER EVER!!!! You know how most conditioners/shampoos NEVER seem to work as well as the first time you use them? Your hair is never as soft, silky, or shiney as that first time......well this doesn't do that!! This is the first conditioner ever that has given me the same beautiful results every single time for the past year! It DOESN'T weigh my hair down, but it is still extremely moisterizing and DEFINITELY "undo[es] 3 months of damage in 3 minutes!" It leaves my hair completely untangled, soft, silky, completely manageable, and performs like a salon quality conditioner....actually, with my experience, I'd say it probably performs better! I wash my hair every 3 days, use this conditioner with any other pantene shampoo and that's it. I've also noticed that as luxuriously moisterizing it is, it has never caused build-up in my hair EVER. Somehow, it just leaves your hair super light and silky even when you use it as your normal conditioner. It is truly a diamond in the ruff, and once you try it, you will never EVER need another conditioner!! By the way, I don't have thick hair, I have fine hair but A LOT of it so it feels really thick and most conditioners just don't do the job, and it is also very wavy w/ spiral curls-think beach waves I guess is the best way to describe it. This definitiely helps tame the frizz and as "thick" as my hair feels, this conditioner leaves my hair feeling light, bouncy and soft.

About reviewer (88 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium