NUXE Ultra Mild Alcohol Free Toner

No Image

4.3

Floral Waters (Witch Hazel, Rose And Chamomile) 20% Aqua (Water), Hamamelis Virginiana (Hamamelis Virginiana Flower Water), Rosa Gallica (Rosa Gallica Flower Water), Anthemis Nobilis (Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract), Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Poly Sorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Parfum (Fragrance), Allantoin, Calcium Pantothenate, Bisobolol, Citric Acid, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Citronellol, Linalool

on 3/28/2012 5:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I believe this is also called the "Toning Lotion with 3 Roses". I prefer my toners to be watery instead of thick and gel-like so this has the perfect consistency. It has a rather strong floral scent but not unpleasant. It does a pretty good job of removing any remaining makeup residues on my face and is quite hydrating for such a watery toner. However, it leaves a slightly sticky film on my face afterwards that is kind of annoying. The packaging is also a bit difficult to use, when you pour out the liquid it leaks a little bit around the opening. I probably won't repurchase this.

on 11/4/2011 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Very dry sensitive skin type. This is the best toner I have ever used. Holy Grail status!

A beauty consultant at a drug store recommended this toner to me and she said it was the best value for your money and I believe she's right! Compared to other "designer" toners, this one works well and most importantly it's very natural. Although this toner is still very gentle, I still feel a bit of slight irritation (probably due to the witch hazel) but I moisturize after and it feels refresh. The scent is lovely if you like floral scents and I would purchase it again.

on 12/12/2008 9:48:00 PM

This is by far the best toner I have ever used! It smells mildly like fresh flowers, closes my pores before makeup application, and removes all oil from my face. It is gentle, and leaves the skin smoother and softer. This toner works so well and I am so happy I found it. I highly, highly recommend it. Ever since I started using it, I almost never break out. Must try.

on 8/20/2008 3:55:00 PM

I wish I liked this. It's just that it doesn't fit my combination skin, which is oilier in summer.
Although it claims it's for all skin types, it was too moisturizing for mine. My face shines more with this prouct as a step between my LRP Effaclar cleanser and cream, my pores are still large, and I still have some blemishes. I think I'll stop using it now and in winter, when my skin is flakier, I'll give it a try again. Oh and it has plant-like aroma, firt time it's strange but now I like how it smells.
I won't buy it again, but if you have dry skin you could like it.

Just before I start, let me say that I think this toner is also known as the floral toning lotion.... so I started out liking this a lot but now I'm not sure. It's got something in it that leaves this weird film on my skin. I've been using it for a few weeks now and today my face feels a bit itchy. I looked up the ingredients:

Floral Waters (Witch Hazel, Rose And Chamomile) 20%

It may be the glycerin or Butylene Glycol that's making it sticky. Anyway, I won't be repurchasing this... going back to my Jasons Super C toner which is great.

on 12/17/2007 4:41:00 PM

Great Product! I have been looking for a Mousterizing Toner for a while now and the ones I tried either broke me out or dried up my skin,,, this one was perfect. No breakouts, supple clean and soft skin. I think this evened out my skin tone too.

on 12/9/2007 9:41:00 PM

This toner smells amazing! To me, it smells like sweet jasmine tea. Love it! I also love that this toner is refleshing and removes traces of cleanser well with causing any burning sensation (and without alcohol). The price is a little steep and the packaging could use an upgrade, but I love using it all the same. I replaced the cap with a pump and it's great. I also love the silicone feel of the bottle. ETA: well, this does cause a slight burning sensation. I suspect it is because I wipe my face too hard with it. =( Still good, though.

This stuff is amazing! I usually hate toners, but this one is great. The witch hazel and camomile are so soothing and really smooth out your complection, making a perfect base for moisturizer and make-up. I use it morning and night and have seen a big difference in my skin in terms of clarity and texture, and I am severely acne prone.

on 11/12/2007 12:21:00 PM

I must admit, I have not used toners since my youth, and that was Seabreeze, strong strong alcohol based. Well, now I have "mature" skin and I thought I would try out this alcohol free toner. I am so glad I did, this is gorgeous and very gentle to my dry skin. I can't believe the makeup remains that it gets off, but I am glad I am now using this. Very refreshing and the aroma is beautiful. Highly recommend.