Zents Fragrances Fresh

No Image

3.8

on 2/1/2015 8:25:00 PM

I'm surprised I haven't reviewed this before. This is a staple in my collection. It is not super long lasting and stays very close to the skin, but is one I enjoy on myself and fits the way I like to be perceived: clean and soft. I have the spray and the concreta, which is a balm in a stone jar. It is for those who like subtle fragrances and natural scents, not synthetic in the least. This may have been discontinued, but if you stumble upon it and like non-offensive skin scents, give this one a try.

on 8/13/2008 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I get both the linden blossom and the cucumber in this. It is soft, clean and beautiful when you don't want to heavy or loud. I tried it in the cream form (concreta) which comes in a cool marble cube. I also got the candle (nice) and tried the lotion (too weak) This is a new discovery for me. I tried the other fragrances as well-all can be unisex-and all are nice. My faves besides this was Mandarine, Petal and Sun. Ores is great on a guy!

on 4/14/2007 12:01:00 AM

Agree with some of the others here--for a scent called Fresh, this smells way too floral and sweet to me. I don't smell the cucumber at all and wish I did!
Petal even smells fresher to me than this.

on 11/5/2006 8:12:00 AM

As with earth this is highly recommended becaus eit's as fresh as it can gets.It's green,fruity fresh and just a bit sweet with most prominent the linden flower and a soft vanillic fadeout.This is a great summer body splash that keeps your body F R E S H!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I was very disapointed by this one - I boucht the Zent sampler so I could try them all before commiting... This was the first one I tried and I was not happy with it at all, very floral on me. Which is not what you would expect from something called FRESH. I had to wash it off. I think the WATER fragrance is more fresh and clean. This was sweet and floral on me.

on 8/19/2004 4:43:00 PM

Here is the 'Fresh' description: "Complete innocence and joyous laughter. heartfelt moments and spontaneous rainbows. Zents Fresh embodies all that is pure and innocent, and uplifting. Created in celebration of a newborn girl. It is graceful enough for a woman, yet as simple as a baby. It's about feeling young, energized, feminine and fresh." I put this on, and I just kept adding it. It's so springy and clean and green and warm and cool and lovely and feminine -- all at once. I have been in a good mood since I put it on. Highly recommended...

on 4/5/2004 2:38:00 PM

nice crisp, day scent. to me, cucumber and a bit of musk come through. not going to make you feel sexy, but it's a nice, well fresh scent.

This smells soooooo good! I put it everywhere, the ends of my hair, pulse points and any place that needs extra moisture. It is such a happy smell. The only thing is the scent fades very quickly. Its also a little expensive so I use it sparingly.

What a pleasant surprise to find such a treasure marked as "fresh". Its sweeter than one would normally expect from a fragrance entitled fresh, but its still a clean light scent. Cucumber comes through gently, with a sweet base. Like this!!

on 6/18/2001 6:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Fresh- Crisp and Light. Notes of linden, mandarin, spearmint, and cucumber. Mostly I noticed the cucumber and spearmint and this one is unusual. Donít expect a lot of depth with this or any of the Zents, except for perhaps Petal. This is a nice, clean fragrance. It sort of reminds me of a mixture between Fresh Cucumber Baie and the sweeter Caswell Massey Cucumber with Elder Flowers.

Popular Fragrances