BeneFit Cosmetics Cowgirls Lip Creme in Don't Fence Me In [DISCONTINUED]

No Image

3.1

on 10/6/2007 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

As the previous reviewer mentioned, this is a sort of gritty, glittery copper gloss. It's not a color I can usually wear, but Don't Fence Me In is surprisingly flattering on me. Like most of BeneFit's LE glosses (like Island Hot Pots, She Shells Lip Creme, etc) the amount you get is tiny, and not at all worth the price. I'll probably use up what I have, but if they came out with something similar, I would not repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is a sort of burgandy/gold lip creme that's very glittery. It feels somewhat drying and gritty on the lips, but I love the color on me. It feels better if you apply it over a chap stick or lip gloss. It's pretty pricey for the amount of product you get.

on 6/15/2004 10:37:00 AM

Very expensive for the small amount of product. Nice color, but nothing to justify the price. I dislike the heavy scent and texture, but appreciate the long-lasting color.

Very strong fragrance to this lip creme. I bought it over the Internet so not really my color. I'm a brunette and this is more for a redhead--kind of bronzy. The texture is not a gloss, a bit heavier. Wouldn't buy it again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Packaging wasn't as adorable as I expected, but the color of this lip cream is BEAUTIFUL. I loved the sheer reddish brown with gold shimmer in the pot, and I loved it even more on. I think I wore it once, and I noticed today that it has turned up missing. As beautiful as it is, I'll never be able to justify spending $18 on this lipgloss again.

on 2/8/2003 8:04:00 AM

On me, this is a super-pretty tawny-rose-brown with a gold shimmer infused throughout. Pretty, and natural-looking without being boring.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have this in Don't Fence Me In and also Back in the Saddle. I am not overly impressed with these. I love the theme and the adorable packaging. The colors are ok, nothing to write home about. I found the consistency a tad uncomfortable and drying and the color didn't stay long enough to really make it worth it. I adore the Cowgirl Collection eyeshadows but I would not buy these again.