TheBalm TimeBalm Concealer

Filtered by hair type : Straight
TheBalm TimeBalm Concealer
TimeBalm ConcealerTimeBalm Concealer

INGREDIENTS (on base of jar): Tridecyl Trimellitate, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Talc, Dioctyl Adipate, Isoeicosane, Cera Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba)) Wax, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Octyldodecanol, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, C18-36 Acid Glycol Ester, Panthenol, Tribehenin, Ceresin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Linoleic Acid, Glycine soja (Soybean) Sterols, Phospholipids, Silica, Propyl Gallate, Glycine soja (Soybean) Oil. May contain [ /-Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007)]

on 1/18/2018 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Its quite a thick concealer so apply sparingly. I use it as an undereye concealer and it did not crease or separate. The packaging does feel very cheap though and the sponge that came with it is pretty much useless.

on 6/19/2016 7:55:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Easy to apply and blend with a lovely texture. Not drying. Found a good match for NC15. Does not crease if used with a light hand. Advertised as full coverage but provides only medium coverage. I layer it over Maybelline Age Rewind neutralizer for better coverage.

on 1/16/2016 11:36:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Great spot concealer! A Sephora employee showed this to me years ago and I keep repurchasing when it goes on sale. It's very creamy and pigmented. The light-medium is a great shade for me. I don't use it under my eyes because it makes my mascara and eyeliner smear and I prefer liquids for that area.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I love this concealer ; i've been using it for 3 years already!
When i first used it, i didn't know which way of application would be make the concealer look its best. It took me quite awhile to find out! It would settle into my eye crease and fine lines[ that i have when i smile!] , and it would look cakey and obvious.
After trying out many different application methods, i found out that it looks best applied with my bare fingers! I would 'scoop' a small amount of it onto the back of hand and rub slightly to 'melt' the concealer so it turns creamy, then i'll pat it onto my dark eye circles with my ring finger. I usually use this concealer around my whole eye area as it covers the darkness and veins on my eyelids so well yet looking natural. I'll let it set for a few minutes, then use a piece of tissue paper to blot it slightly, then set it lightly with my favourite powder. It covers my very dark eye circles almost completely so i'd say it is a medium-full coverage concealer! It sets semi-matte on my oily skin but can be completely mattified using some powder. It lasts for a long time on my oily skin, i usually put on this concealer at 9am and leave the house, and it held up well despite my perspiration and sweat; when i remove my makeup at around 8 or 9pm, it still looks good!
I use this concealer to cover the redness around my nose as well and it works well too!
The only downfall to this concealer is its packaging! I am quite gentle with things but this concealer lid broke after i used it for weeks, and the whole concealer jar split into two after a month! [ I'm not even kidding, the jar literally broke into two when i am scooping out my concealer to use] In the end, i had to de-pot my concealer and put it into another jar, haha! The sponge that came with it was not useful to me, as it was difficult to blend the concealer with. Fingers are better! Moreover, the sponge is white and it looks nasty after using it for some time!
It is quite expensive even though i got it on sale for about SGD$25 at Sasa. But one jar can last quite long as a little goes a long way.
All in all, i love this concealer but the packaging could be improved! I would totally buy it again after finishing it!
I got mine is the shade Light/Medium

on 8/31/2015 5:35:00 AM

I'm a NC30-35 and I got the shade mid-midium. It's a good color match for me.

Texture is dense creamy and quite matte.

I usually put this under my eyes and it covers my not extremely dark circles. I have to set it with a light powder or else there will be lines that gather in the creases.

Appearance gives a matte somewhat less tired look. It's not too much coverage, but just enough. It last about 6 to 7 hours on me. It fades a bit.

It smells like freaking cappuccino or a sweet coffee drink. It's odd and satisfying. I haven't read and reviews that state the smell. But I smell coffee.

on 11/20/2014 2:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my favorite concealer of all time. It helps me hide my under eye bags perfectly, and is very highly pigmented. Definitely give it a go!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I LOVE THIS CONCEALER

I have super duper dark circles under my eyes, paired with pretty yucky acne most of the time, so I am always in desperate need a good concealer. I used to use the Lancome waterproof under eye concealer for years and years, which I still like but they are more expensive and I think I actually like thebalm concealer better. I think the first time I picked this up it was in their lightest shade, as the seasons go by I usually have to change concealers. I've actually got a good system going right now where I bought the lightest shade and the second darkest shade (which I use during the summer) and I dig out small bits of each to mix together to make the perfect costume shade and I am pretty pale in the winter, but quite tanned in the summer as I work outside. I found them on sale at London Drugs (Canada) a while back and bought like 3 of each of the colours I like for around $15, but I'm pretty sure you can get them for around $25 or so normally.

They are very creamy and apply the to skin really nicely. I usually use a concealer brush to swipe some over the problem area and then use my finger to blend it in, but if I'm in a rush I'll skip the brush and just use fingers. It gives superb coverage and it build-able if needed. It's also really each to blend out to look as natural as possible, and when I feel like it I use this to contour (as I have a darker and lighter shade) and they blend out very nicely. I've used these concealers with many different foundations and they always look great.

I will keep buying this stuff forever and ever and if they discontinue it I will die.

on 11/6/2014 11:43:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Oh my, thick texture, I didn't hink it worked for me..I guess it depends what texture you prefer. I don't have dark circles or puffy eyes, so a thick concealer isn't for me..
I prefer fluid textures, and the Balm is so dry!!!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This product is thick and greasy but hides my dark circles amazingly, no peachy tone concealer to make up for it, unlike what Emilynoel83 on YouTube has informed me of. With that said, it surprisingly doesn't settle into my fine lines and due to sensitive eyes & tons of pulling with numerous tissues I have a lot of those. It works ok for blemishes if all you need is some color correction but if you have raised bumps this won't do. I got the color light/medium after my Khol's was out of the light shade so instead of a highlight I use this as a skin tone concealer. Despite the thick and greasy texture this does pretty good on my oily skin and holds up nicely. Since using Epiduo to get rid of my acne, though, I have gotten some not so nice dry skin all over which has made this cake up and flake off if used for more places than just my under eyes. I would repurchase as it makes me look more awake near the eyes but I need to look elsewhere for a blemish concealer. This packaging is my absolute favorite as I find little pots so adorable and unlike most reviews on here I've had mine for a few months now & have experienced no breakage, but that could be due to the fact that I also store mine in the little blue box it came with when I travel.

on 8/30/2014 5:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I've discovered, I need two concealers. One for redness, and imperfections, and another for the dark circles I have. So I've used this for both...little less strength in the circles, but it is fantastic for my redness, and blemishes. I just use my concealer brush, and powder, and it does the job.