TheBalm TimeBalm Concealer

Filtered by skin tone : Fair age: 18 & Under
TheBalm TimeBalm Concealer
TimeBalm ConcealerTimeBalm Concealer

4.1

INGREDIENTS (on base of jar): Tridecyl Trimellitate, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Talc, Dioctyl Adipate, Isoeicosane, Cera Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba)) Wax, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Octyldodecanol, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, C18-36 Acid Glycol Ester, Panthenol, Tribehenin, Ceresin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Linoleic Acid, Glycine soja (Soybean) Sterols, Phospholipids, Silica, Propyl Gallate, Glycine soja (Soybean) Oil. May contain [ /-Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007)]

Eyes: Violet

This product covers my dark circles completely, i also use the time balm foundation. For the best coverage and to reduce fine lines you should pat it under your eyes and not rub it with your finger. a little bit pricy at about 22 dollars where i bought it but worth.

i really like this product! i use it to cover my dark undereye circles and some spots on my face. i first put on my foundation (revlon colorstay in ivory) and then put the concealer (in lighter than light) over that on my circles and spots. my skin looks perfect! this concealer does tend to crease but i havent found a concealer yet that doesnt so whatever! i am definitely going to repurchase but i think that the colour i have is to light for me in the summer so i might buy it in light as well

on 1/1/2009 1:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I like this concealer. This color is a little yellow, (I have the Light version) but it seems to counteract any redness I'm trying to cover. This is a creamy concealer that I apply with a concealer brush, and it works best on redness, but I also think it is fine on under-eye circles. I will buy this again, but I may look for a different under-eye concealer.
EDIT: Today, I put this on as part of my normal routine, but it separated so badly. I bought MUFE's Full Cover concealer. Hopefully that will work better.

I use this with two overnight products, which help cover up my under eye circles. Mine are hereditary, so a simple night of sleep won't make them go away. They will always be there, and when I don't get sleep it looks like I just went boxing and was punched in the face a couple of times.
It gives enough coverage, but the darkest areas still show through. That may have to do with my application, though, which will get better with time. Best concealer I've used on my horrendous circles so far.

on 7/11/2008 8:49:00 AM

it was kind of pricey in my opinion, i got it at sephora for $28 and i lost it after a month. it was good though, goes on very nicely, spreads out evenly and stays on for quite a long time however the packaging was not very good. i can imagine how bad the contamination would be like after running my fingers in there everytime i use it even if i washed my hands very thoroughly. would buy again though if no luck in finding a better one =p

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I tried it on from a local makeup store and I swear it covered everything perfect on me. The best concealer. Perfect for under the eyes if you have dark circles. Also if you have problem skin, like me, with occasional pimples it covers them really really nicely. The only thing though is that is that it have a sponge with it that did not really work for me.Other than that great product. I will buy this again.

on 3/8/2008 12:51:00 PM

I'm so glad I've got this concealer! It really helps to cover and doesn't overaccentuate any dryness (let's face it..all makeup does to some extent). I use this mostly under my eyes and layer it on for anything that needs serious coverage (without it getting cakey!). Hasn't broken me out more than I usually do, which is a BIG plus. There are a couple cons, though. It always creases under my eyes, but it's nothing that a little touch up can't fix. Also, the colors really suck. If I tried using this as a foundation, I would look a little oompa loompa-ish. Under my MMU, though, it isn't a big problem. Overall, I would buy this again but I do wish there were more colors.

on 12/19/2007 7:08:00 PM

I love this stuff underneath my foundation... I cannot however, only wear it and nothing else because it looks to orangey. I think it has amazing coverage, covers anything dark or redish, and does not crease! Its also only 16 dollars which makes me so so happy:o) If your looking for a great concealer, look no further!