wet n wild #666 liner

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
wet n wild #666 liner
Wet N Wild Lipliner #666#666 liner

3.8

Lanolin, Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Ozokerite, Hydrogenated Palm Glyceride, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Oleyl Alcohol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon 12, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla Cera) Wax, Zinc Stearate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT, Mica (In Shades 663B,665A,666,712,714B,716), May Contain ( /-):, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Ultramarine Blue Violet (CI 77007), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

on 8/3/2010 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

After hearing a lot of good things about this I bought it & have used it quite a bit. Its a nice color but not matte which I personally prefer. The pencil is too long & may be hard to carry along. Staying power not good but for 99c its a great buy. I do recommend it.

on 3/11/2010 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

Years ago, I bought this lip liner after reading about it in mags that stated how universally flattering it is and dirt cheap. After trying it out, I concluded they meant universally flattering for fairer complexions. I am NC45/NW40 and I thought it was too light at the time. That's when I preferred darker lip liners. Years later, my tastes changed. I tried it again and can appreciate it more now and put it into rotation. It is pinky brown with an understated amount of shimmer that looks really pretty. One lippie off because the penciI is hard and difficult to apply at times. You have to let it soften up. I don't use it everyday, but it is a perfect basic color to build your look with whether simple but polished or all out glam. Because it's so flexible,I keep it in my purse makeup bag for touchups. It can go with anything. However,the first eyeliner I reach for in the mornings is Jordana's pecan lipliner, which is just a bit darker than WnW's #666.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Very nice soft, nude color with shimmer. Perfect muted bronze-brown shimmer to go under sheer gloss or lipstick. Very nice smooth texture. Stays put well. Works for a variety of skintones. (DDD nw45 or HIP820)

on 5/28/2007 9:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

After reading all the great reviews I hunted this one down at Walgreens. For me it's just an okay lip liner. It's darker than I hoped it would be, and it's not very natural looking on me, it makes me look a little matronly. I suspect that this color does go with quite a few things, but since almost all of my lip colors are lighter, I just don't wear it very often. Sometimes I layer it under light glosses to brighten it up a little but once this very long pencil runs out I probably won't buy it again.