wet n wild #666 liner

#666 linerWet N Wild Lipliner #666#666 liner

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Lanolin, Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Ozokerite, Hydrogenated Palm Glyceride, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Oleyl Alcohol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon 12, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla Cera) Wax, Zinc Stearate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT, Mica (In Shades 663B,665A,666,712,714B,716), May Contain ( /-):, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Ultramarine Blue Violet (CI 77007), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

The best thing about this lipliner is that I can use it with darker lip colors as well as with nude shades. It's so versatile and universally flattering. For the price it's such a great bargain. Everyone should try it.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I cannot remember how many times I've bought this l/l. I'm an NW42/C5 with very pigmented lips (think more brown than pink) and this product helps me bring the best of so many shades of l/s. I even use it by itself with some gloss. Of course it's dry...it's a $0.99 product!!!! But I would not buy a $14.00 l/l with a big HE brand that won't suit my needs for some issue that can be solved with the usual lip balm I use everyday (and the lip balm/lipliner combo won't even reach the $5.00 mark). This is one of my budget-wise products and I'll keep rebuying for sure.

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I love it! Since it's a neutral color, you really can't go wrong with it. You can get the most of this color with several lip glosses and lipsticks! Recommended!

on 3/13/2007 6:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

After reading all the reviews for both #712 and #666, I decided to go with the #666 since I heard only great things about it. When I went to the store, the #712 looked more like a natural color for the lips while the #666 looked like a browner-than-your-lips color. I figured I didn't need another natural color since I have Natural from Jordana, plus the #666 is suppose to look lighter than what it seems.

Well, I have to say I am pleased with #666, but it's not my holy grail. It's more of a lipliner that you would use to darken up lipstick a tad. I put it on by itself and it came out a nice subtle shimmery brown (just the color it looks like). I then put on NYC's Sheer Red on top and it that darkened the red a little to make it a more glamorous night time shade.

By the way, I am a medium tan (in the winter), and tan (in the summer) Asian. I'm definitely a warm toned gal, BUT strangely enough, berry and wine colors look good on me as well. I would say 90% of pinks look bad on me.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

My HG lipliner. I use this color for most of my glosses and they range from clear to pink to beiges. I have other lipliners as well but because of the inexpensive cost I can keep one everywhere and not flinch if one gets misplaced.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I got this because I had heard so much about color #666 but found this to be a "looks like someone hit you in the lips" color on my skin tone. I haven't bought it since the "new" formula came out so I don't know if that is a better texture. I liked the texture of the old one and I don't know why they thought it needed changing. Lip line isn't supposed to be creamy like a lipstick?! I like to use the liners(lip and eye) they sell at Sally's called Beautique...cheap and a really good texture with nothing that irritates my lips or eyes.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I've been reading all the raves about this lip liner for ages! Instyle always recommends it and a lot of stars claim to love it so the minute I saw it, I bought 2 right away. The texture is a bit dry but the color is really beautiful, a lot of the reviewers say it's rose or like spice, and I agree. No matter what your undertone I'm sure it works well. I'm a Lola (Lovely Latina) and my mom is really light and it looks great either way. I think this is one of those shades that works extremely well alone, but if you're not into the Renee Zellwegger (just lipliner matte) look, dab some lip balm or clear gloss over it and it can compete with any high end lip gloss or lipstick out there.

on 12/21/2003 11:47:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is a wonderful spice/rose shade; it definitely picks up my face. When I use this, I often don't want to cover it with l/s, because it's such a pretty shade on it's own. I was surprised it even showed up against my honey (HHH) skin; it's very YLBB. Have already repurchased, and will continue to do so.

on 7/14/2003 2:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Loved the color. Did find it to be dry and tugging but I tried and tried and added a little body heat and gloss and it did just fine. I think I am going to take the MUA's advice and cut it into three minis.