wet n wild #666 liner

wet n wild #666 liner
Wet N Wild Lipliner #666#666 liner

Price: $

Price: $

Lanolin, Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Ozokerite, Hydrogenated Palm Glyceride, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Oleyl Alcohol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon 12, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla Cera) Wax, Zinc Stearate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT, Mica (In Shades 663B,665A,666,712,714B,716), May Contain ( /-):, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Ultramarine Blue Violet (CI 77007), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

This is one of the staples every girl needs in her makeup collection. It's very creamy and similar to liners that are much more expensive. I have used several over the years! Again, I carry this in a Hefty zip loc bag in my purse since the cover comes off so easily.

on 1/5/2014 6:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

One of my favorite lipliners. It's a very nude pink color, regardless of what it is called. Its more mauve than anything. I use this with so many lipsticks its crazy. It's very pigmented and lasts a long time. Formula is not too dry or soft. It isn't as soft as higher end pencils, but it can't be beat for the price.

I use this with all my brown lipsticks and nudes that I cannot pull off because I am so fair and cool toned. Fixes most of my lipsticks that I normally would have to toss or give away for being too warm.

on 10/23/2012 10:46:00 PM

Have used this for >10 years. Love it and have repurchased repeatedly. When I first bought it, MAC wasn't as readily available as it is now and 666 was touted as a cheap dupe for "Spice" lipliner. I loved it, whether used prior to many varied lipcolors or with just MAC clear Lipglass.

Great everyday liner. Workhorse product!

on 11/20/2011 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Warm

This was supposedly a universal shade. Ha. Made me look like a corpse.
The pencil was hard and not at all fun to apply. Now I use it to write the hubster notes on the bathrm mirror. Made in China also didn't thrill me.

on 7/24/2011 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Who knew my favorite middle school/high school lip liner would become such a cult favorite? I am still mildly amused that this .99 cent beauty product graces my makeup kit. Although I am not using lipstick or liner for that matter much these days when I do, this is still one of my go to items. Perfect for nudes or browns or mauves, its a flexible color. I have also worn it alone with a chapstick or gloss. I love that its getting lots of recognition for being a great cheap drug store product.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is nude on me; looks like the photo that the user posted above. I am glad. I didn't want anything obvious. This can be applied to just one side of my mouth and it doesn't look strange.

99c can't be beat, and I am just a huge fan of the "color" if you want to call it that. Will buy again and again.

on 12/28/2010 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I don't use lipliners all that much but this one is the perfect one for me. It matches my lipcolor fairly well so it doesn't make me look like a clown like some other ones do. Overall it's an okay product, it will last me forever considering I don't use lipliners all that much and I have like 5. I would repurchase if I ever run out. Also, what's up with the name, 666? I think it's funny and laugh at the person who gave this a bad review because of it. I'm superstitious but seriously it's just lipliner who cares?

You can't beat this pencil. I've had one in my collection since I was a kid just starting out with makeup. I honestly bought this just for the number. I'm a Metal chick, what do ya want? lol

Anywhoo this is pretty universal and looks different on everyone. It almost comes off as a raisin color on me. Not quite purple but dark enough to burgundy. It has a bit of shimmer. It's really pretty. For 99 cents it's a steal. I honestly don't use it as often as I used to but I always keep it in my bag for those days where I just need a little something extra on my lips.

on 2/25/2010 11:50:00 PM

Considering I only paid a dollar for this product I was expecting much but to my surprise it did a very good job. It isn't exactly like spice from MAC but close enough. It was smooth and long lasting. I will definitely re purchase.

Popular Lip Liners