wet n wild #666 liner

Wet N Wild Lipliner #666#666 liner

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

Lanolin, Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Ozokerite, Hydrogenated Palm Glyceride, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Oleyl Alcohol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon 12, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla Cera) Wax, Zinc Stearate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT, Mica (In Shades 663B,665A,666,712,714B,716), May Contain ( /-):, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Ultramarine Blue Violet (CI 77007), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

on 11/8/2014 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I normally don't write reviews but I had to for this product. It was that bad. When applied all over, it was just this nasty dark brown color on my lips which washed me out. It was also very dry and patchy- kind of clumpy. Might work if you're going for the "I ate a lot of chocolate and it smeared all over my lips" look. As a liner on the edges, it still smears too much. I threw it out right away. Good thing it's only a dollar!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

I'm not really a liner person and bought this to try out 10 years ago...the colour is really nude for me so i like it...another good classic bargin buy

on 8/3/2010 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

After hearing a lot of good things about this I bought it & have used it quite a bit. Its a nice color but not matte which I personally prefer. The pencil is too long & may be hard to carry along. Staying power not good but for 99c its a great buy. I do recommend it.

on 7/13/2010 1:41:00 AM

As usual the color payoff on WnW's creme eyeliner is amazing for such a cheap deal. I would have preferred to color to match closer to the packaging on the pencil. The packaging promised a champagne color with a pink base, instead you get red wine. Still it's absolutely gorgeous with a satin shimmery finish that I really appreciate. I typically pair this with lighter shades of lipstick, or sometimes feather it underneath chapstick.

on 11/26/2009 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was disappointed with this product because I heard it was a beauty steal at just $1, plus the color Brandywine (#666) was supposed to be "universally flattering." This color is just too brownish-orange for my lips. But hey, it was only $1, so I'm not that upset! I might try another shade in this line one day because it's just so inexpensive. Try Rimmel 1000 Kisses in Wild Clover instead. It gives my lips a naturally flushed look.

Edit: On some days, I find Rimmel 1000 Kisses in Wild Clover slightly too bright, so I mix it with this liner to tone it down a little and make it a little darker.

on 9/13/2009 2:47:00 AM

I have a very light upper lip and I was looking for something that would make my lips match. I bought this because many people raved that this was a MLBB color. But this liner looks garish on me. I would only use this for a formal occasion, and even then I'd smudge it and take off most of it. I can't use this smudged under clear gloss because it's so dark compared to my lips. Also, it makes my lips itch a bit, which I would have ignored if the color fitted me more. The texture is silky, though, so I'll give two lippies for that.

Honestly, I'm not understanding the hype. Yes, it's a neutral color (though waay too brown for my taste). Yes, it's long lasting and keeps your lipstick from feathering (I thought that's what all lip liners do?). And yes, it's dirt cheap, at 99 cents for a huge pencil. But personally, it doesn't warrant enough "wow" factor to merit HG status, or even everyday use.
(For those of you who don't like how hard it is, try warming it up between your hands and/or rubbing it on the back of your hand first.)

on 5/28/2007 9:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

After reading all the great reviews I hunted this one down at Walgreens. For me it's just an okay lip liner. It's darker than I hoped it would be, and it's not very natural looking on me, it makes me look a little matronly. I suspect that this color does go with quite a few things, but since almost all of my lip colors are lighter, I just don't wear it very often. Sometimes I layer it under light glosses to brighten it up a little but once this very long pencil runs out I probably won't buy it again.

The best lip liner around. The color cannot be beat. The best nude liner. I know that a lot of professional artists use this, like Cetaphil or Great Lash. Because they just cannot be beat.

on 11/11/2005 12:16:00 PM

I've gone through so many of these pencils. It's the perfect liner for most lipsticks I wear, and even alone or topped with a bit of gloss, it is really nice. If I have any lipcolour that doesn't look so great on me on its own, applying it over 666 can usually make it work for me. Some liners by other brands may be able to match it (or beat it very slightly - like Lancome, Px) in quality, but none of those have been able to beat the price!