wet n wild #666 liner

Wet N Wild Lipliner #666#666 liner

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Lanolin, Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Ozokerite, Hydrogenated Palm Glyceride, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Oleyl Alcohol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon 12, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla Cera) Wax, Zinc Stearate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT, Mica (In Shades 663B,665A,666,712,714B,716), May Contain ( /-):, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Ultramarine Blue Violet (CI 77007), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

on 6/20/2018 1:23:00 AM

I bought this after seeing many positive reviews. I find it to be below average- mines in the trash after trying it for a few weeks... its got a strange muddy color, and very waxy texture. Yuck.

on 7/27/2012 10:02:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

Wow, I just picked this up by accident at CVS while browsing the megashields and the wildshines. I saw the colored bottom of the pencil sticking out of the slot, and it just struck me as being incredibly beautiful. I've been lemming Half Red for awhile, so I've been on the look-out for a burgandy lip pencil that I could try with some of the plums and reds I've been buying lately, so I thought I'd give this a go. Then I saw the number on the side, and a bell rang distantly in my head. I've been coming here and reading reviews for YEARS and I think this lip pencil was the first thing I tried because it was so highly recommended, AND I REMEMBERED I DIDN'T LIKE IT. It was too dark, too hard,etc. But this time, the color just looked SO gorgeous and exactly what I've been looking for, and I've been hearing so much about the quality of Wet'N'Wild that I was willing to give it another go. So I purchased Wild Shine in Lustful and used 666 as a liner. BEAUTIFUL!!! I really couldn't be any more pleased!

I enjoy this product, i was just a little surprised at how dark it was. Might be due to my pigmented lips, but I agree with all the other reviews, so i wont repeat them. Will repurchase if I ever run out.

on 11/20/2011 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Warm

This was supposedly a universal shade. Ha. Made me look like a corpse.
The pencil was hard and not at all fun to apply. Now I use it to write the hubster notes on the bathrm mirror. Made in China also didn't thrill me.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I'm a serious makeup junkie and have tried almost every pencil lip liner on the market. Have tried some lip liners which twist out of the cylinder and honestly, they just can't achieve the same results. I'm also old school and love to sharpen my makeup pencils! Prefer a very sharp line. Wetnwild is a pleasant surprise with their lip liners!
Number 1 - cost (dirt cheap!);
Number 2 - how long it takes to use the entire pencil; Number 3 - wonderful color selection; and
Number 4 - I can buy it at a drugstore and not have to go the mall or order it online!
It took me about a year to use one pencil and I line my lips twice a day, once in the morning and after I eat lunch. The color glides on easily and blends well with any lipstick. Read some e-mails where product is too hard to apply...do you live in Antarctica? Just take a lighter or match and hold it under the colored end for a couple of seconds and it'll go on like a dream.
I'm not sure why ANYONE would pay more than a buck or two for a lip liner. Ladies, let's do a better job of not letting these makeup companies rip us off! Throughout my years of using different makeup lines, more expensive does not necessarily translate to better product. Don't be a sucker!
Highly recommend this lip liner pencil.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

I'm not really a liner person and bought this to try out 10 years ago...the colour is really nude for me so i like it...another good classic bargin buy

on 10/2/2010 5:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

good colors, go on nice , don't brake , or crumble like some cheap liners do , and stay on nicely .. i will buy again cus honestly most lip liners are the same do the same and stay the same ....

You can't beat this pencil. I've had one in my collection since I was a kid just starting out with makeup. I honestly bought this just for the number. I'm a Metal chick, what do ya want? lol

Anywhoo this is pretty universal and looks different on everyone. It almost comes off as a raisin color on me. Not quite purple but dark enough to burgundy. It has a bit of shimmer. It's really pretty. For 99 cents it's a steal. I honestly don't use it as often as I used to but I always keep it in my bag for those days where I just need a little something extra on my lips.

on 3/28/2010 7:44:00 PM

How can you beat this lip liner, seriously. I love the color, its easy to sharpen, its cheaper than gum! I've used high end lip liners, but this is the one I always go back to. The color is just unmatchable!

on 1/24/2008 9:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I know this lipliners gets lots of raves, but I personally find it too hard and difficult to apply. The formula is just too waxy for my tastes.

Popular Lip Liners