wet n wild #666 liner

#666 linerWet N Wild Lipliner #666#666 liner

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

Lanolin, Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Ozokerite, Hydrogenated Palm Glyceride, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Oleyl Alcohol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon 12, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla Cera) Wax, Zinc Stearate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT, Mica (In Shades 663B,665A,666,712,714B,716), May Contain ( /-):, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Ultramarine Blue Violet (CI 77007), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

on 11/3/2015 10:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is a great lip liner. I've reached for this one a lot. I use it with a lot of different lipsticks, lip balms, and lip glosses and it works out with them. I'm a big fan of the color and also it's a perfect fall lip liner or if you want to deepen the outer edges of your lips. I take it and line my lips and then blend it with my finger, then I apply a lipstick or a gloss. If you wear it by itself though it can be drying and I have dry lips. If worn alone I would suggest wearing it with a balm or a gloss. I love that you can go very dark or sheer with it. My favorite combination with it is ELF Tea Rose, its the perfect fall nude look. I like that it's not metallic it looks like it would be but when applied it's a satin finish which is why it works with matte lipsticks. It's also great for the price. It makes me want to try more Wet n Wild lip liners. Overall I think its a great product.

on 1/5/2014 6:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

One of my favorite lipliners. It's a very nude pink color, regardless of what it is called. Its more mauve than anything. I use this with so many lipsticks its crazy. It's very pigmented and lasts a long time. Formula is not too dry or soft. It isn't as soft as higher end pencils, but it can't be beat for the price.

I use this with all my brown lipsticks and nudes that I cannot pull off because I am so fair and cool toned. Fixes most of my lipsticks that I normally would have to toss or give away for being too warm.

on 7/3/2013 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This lipliner is the closest to my natural lip color. It makes for a great base as well. The quality is great and I'm not even considering just how cheap it is! It's a great dupe for MAC's Spice.

It really is a universal shade that everyone should own. It's such a bargain to try, and the quality is so good, you really can't go wrong!

I enjoy this product, i was just a little surprised at how dark it was. Might be due to my pigmented lips, but I agree with all the other reviews, so i wont repeat them. Will repurchase if I ever run out.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

I'm not really a liner person and bought this to try out 10 years ago...the colour is really nude for me so i like it...another good classic bargin buy

on 12/5/2010 10:15:00 AM

LOOOOOOOOOL at the person who gave it a low rating because the name is "666"
Congraulations, you just went full retard Ma'am.

I'm going to buy this and try it out so i will return to review :3

on 12/5/2010 2:01:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

love it. to the reviewer who gave it a bad review for its name, you can flip it over and call it 999 ;) (i also would never give a review based on something's name, i do not even think she tried it??)
this goes with everything.. it is too long and too hard but so cheap i don't care. i do have some high end lipliners and they do go on smoother and have better packaging but since the end results are the same, it is kind of a waste to spend more when i do not have to.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I cannot remember how many times I've bought this l/l. I'm an NW42/C5 with very pigmented lips (think more brown than pink) and this product helps me bring the best of so many shades of l/s. I even use it by itself with some gloss. Of course it's dry...it's a $0.99 product!!!! But I would not buy a $14.00 l/l with a big HE brand that won't suit my needs for some issue that can be solved with the usual lip balm I use everyday (and the lip balm/lipliner combo won't even reach the $5.00 mark). This is one of my budget-wise products and I'll keep rebuying for sure.

After hearing this liner mentioned a lot and seeing as it was on sale for 40% off the already low price of $.99, on a whim I decided to "splurge" on this. Final cost was $.59! Woot! Got to love that kind of a bargain. Anyway, I had been wanting to try this one for awhile but I already have several liners that I barely use and figured this one wasn't crucial. Well, even though it's not crucial I can see myself using this quite often. It's a really good fall color actually. Lately I've been applying it as an all over color and then topping it with a gold shimmery gloss (Revlon - Foiled). Nice look that lasts longer than lipstick. I'm giving it a 5 for color, quality and value combined.

on 10/2/2010 5:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

good colors, go on nice , don't brake , or crumble like some cheap liners do , and stay on nicely .. i will buy again cus honestly most lip liners are the same do the same and stay the same ....