wet n wild #666 liner

#666 linerWet N Wild Lipliner #666#666 liner

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Lanolin, Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Ozokerite, Hydrogenated Palm Glyceride, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Oleyl Alcohol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon 12, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla Cera) Wax, Zinc Stearate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT, Mica (In Shades 663B,665A,666,712,714B,716), May Contain ( /-):, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Ultramarine Blue Violet (CI 77007), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

on 2/1/2019 9:05:00 PM

I have an original stick of 666 and it is definitely not the same color. The original is like a perfect dark pink that shades a bit nude with a sexy shimmer. It’s also soft and even on applications it has to be 10 years old at least.
This ones ok but I wouldn’t have ordered if I realized it’s not my original color.
I wonder if w and w makes a color closer to the original

on 4/23/2018 2:19:00 PM

I have used this lip liner for years. It is a brownish mauve color and it goes with pinks and browns. I wish it wasnt a lip liner i have to sharpen but i guess thats my only complaint. I use it with lip balm, lip gloss, and lip stains. LOVE IT

on 10/19/2015 7:32:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It's a nice redish Brown. It was only .99 cents so I can't complain. It looks nice with nude eye with wings with a nice pink gloss ontop and with a black smokey eye to give it the 90's look.

I feel like maybe this color was reformulated or something, because I definitely am not getting a pinky-nude shade like other older reviews mention. I found mine recently at Dollar Tree, and DT is known for selling discontinued/repackaged older products so I'm wondering if the shade has changed.

All that aside, I'll review the lip liner. It's only 99cents and even cheaper on sale. It's a really long pencil and will probably last forever. It feels like most lip liners, not super creamy but not rock hard either. Applies fairly easy and is pigmented.

I have light-medium skin with strong yellow/olive undertones and this lip liner is very brown on me. I would call it maybe a wine-brown. It does have a touch of shimmer to it which isn't super noticeable or anything. It comes off very 90s matte brown in my opinion, and apparently that's really popular again right now. But on me, brown doesn't work too well.

At first, I really didn't like it and I couldn't understand why so many women raved about it. It was just straight up rusty brown on me and not particularly flattering. But it's kind of growing on me in a way and I'm figuring out how to make it work. It looks better on me when I apply it lightly (instead of applying it thickly to make it super pigmented) and dab some lip balm on top. Looks more natural that way.

The best way to wear it, for me, is with NYC Rivington Rose lip shine on top. That combination is gorgeous, you must try it! It's only $3 to get both lip products, and it's the perfect rosy-brown lip color for every day.

This is definitely my go to liner as well. I have been using it for years and I find it really goes well with every colour and resembles my own lip colour so its great for lining my lips to make them appear more full.

I can often pick it up for as low as .99 cents to $1.50. When I see it low, I usually stock up and grab a couple. You can't beat the price.

The quality is pretty good. I have never been one to spend a lot on liners though. It sharpens well, but I find many have the UPC code sticker near the end, and when they do, it makes it a bugger to sharpen. The sticker is very difficult to take off.

Texture is decent too.

It's a good lip liner, it's not too dark it's kind of in between red, wine, and plum
All around this is definitely worth the price, it's around $4.00 i think, so can't beat that price and the quality is pretty good.

on 1/5/2014 6:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

One of my favorite lipliners. It's a very nude pink color, regardless of what it is called. Its more mauve than anything. I use this with so many lipsticks its crazy. It's very pigmented and lasts a long time. Formula is not too dry or soft. It isn't as soft as higher end pencils, but it can't be beat for the price.

I use this with all my brown lipsticks and nudes that I cannot pull off because I am so fair and cool toned. Fixes most of my lipsticks that I normally would have to toss or give away for being too warm.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my HG lipliner. And for only .99
I always wear this shade with plum colored lipsticks/lipgloss's and it gives my lips a really nice look. I use it so much I am constantly sharpening it. I of course bought a few and hope it is never discontinued.

on 2/26/2012 2:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

I love how lip liner makes my lips look! I can't believe I went so long without this knowledge. And I love this color. It's perfect for my heavily pigmented lips. I can't wait to try the other colors.

Update: 3/12/12 I'm still so in love with this! I line my lipline and then fill it in with this and it really makes my mouth look so much better. I feel like I can't do w/o it. I love how it looks with lip gloss over it. It also looks good with lipstick on top and I think it holds up better that way.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

After reading great reviews on this liner and never being able to find one since they are always out of stock, I finally picked one up at Walgreens when there was only one left! It's no wonder they are always sold out because this is an AMAZING liner for only .99 cents and is easy to apply and long lasting. It is more of a red wine/mauve color than beige or brown like MAC's Spice and Whirl or Rimmel's Tiramisu but like them, 666 is incredibly versatile and works really well with lots of lipstick colors. You have to get this if you can find it!