wet n wild #666 liner

Wet N Wild Lipliner #666#666 liner

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

Lanolin, Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Ozokerite, Hydrogenated Palm Glyceride, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Oleyl Alcohol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon 12, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla Cera) Wax, Zinc Stearate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT, Mica (In Shades 663B,665A,666,712,714B,716), May Contain ( /-):, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Ultramarine Blue Violet (CI 77007), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

The best thing about this lipliner is that I can use it with darker lip colors as well as with nude shades. It's so versatile and universally flattering. For the price it's such a great bargain. Everyone should try it.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I'm a serious makeup junkie and have tried almost every pencil lip liner on the market. Have tried some lip liners which twist out of the cylinder and honestly, they just can't achieve the same results. I'm also old school and love to sharpen my makeup pencils! Prefer a very sharp line. Wetnwild is a pleasant surprise with their lip liners!
Number 1 - cost (dirt cheap!);
Number 2 - how long it takes to use the entire pencil; Number 3 - wonderful color selection; and
Number 4 - I can buy it at a drugstore and not have to go the mall or order it online!
It took me about a year to use one pencil and I line my lips twice a day, once in the morning and after I eat lunch. The color glides on easily and blends well with any lipstick. Read some e-mails where product is too hard to apply...do you live in Antarctica? Just take a lighter or match and hold it under the colored end for a couple of seconds and it'll go on like a dream.
I'm not sure why ANYONE would pay more than a buck or two for a lip liner. Ladies, let's do a better job of not letting these makeup companies rip us off! Throughout my years of using different makeup lines, more expensive does not necessarily translate to better product. Don't be a sucker!
Highly recommend this lip liner pencil.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Dirt cheap and great nude pink brown color. Looks so natural and at first, the pencil is dry and drags a little bit, but it quickly warms up against the heat of my lips.

on 3/28/2009 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I don't typically use lipliner, but when I have bought them- I always use a cheap one so I can't compare it to high end (or even higher end drug store liners) but I got this for 70 cents and I am happy with it. It's pretty long, but I guess you can't complain about too much product! This color matches the colored lipgloss I use the most often pretty well and I also like to use a frosty clearish lipgloss and then line my lips with this over that. I do find it a little dry though but what can you do for $1 or less? I think people should give it a go!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Although the name of this lip liner is horrible, this is actually a very pretty neutral shade that works with many of my lipsticks and glosses. The texture is creamy so it goes on very smoothly and doesn't dry out my lips. Plus, the price can't be beat: 99 cents for a generously sized pencil!

on 2/19/2006 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I've been using this shade for years. I don't use lipliner that often, but when I do, it works well with almost all shades of lip color. Plus, it's cheap, cheap, cheap!

on 9/24/2005 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

For 99 cents, I figured I could investigate what all the hype's about... and I didn't really like this liner. I got #666 (also called Brandywine) in the "new", creamier formula, but it still felt waxy and tough to pull across my lips. The color is not at all what this ivory PPP would call "nude" or "natural"-- on me, it looks like a deep, frosty caramel-brown. It will be nice to wear with frosty copper or brown lippies, which I don't choose very often, but it's hardly a versatile nude color or HG formula by any means.

on 9/1/2005 4:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Ever since I began applying makeup, I would come across an article or a post raving about this product--that this and that makeup artist swears buy it or this celebrity uses it. Since I'm a bit of a snob, and the counters for this here in Manila look dingy and icky, I didn't bite. Recently, I found an article saying this was used on Jessica Alba in this movie (I forget) and it looked fabulous on her! I so happened to be at the mall buying something else when I decided, what the heck, it's not that expensive, why not try it?

And yes, it has lived up to my expectations. Very nice, neutral color akin to MAC's spice (albeit a bit plummy)--a great stand by product for a neutral, plummy look (if you're into pinks you won't really like this).

I find though that quality can be inconsistent: dry one moment for one stick and then creamy for another. It's best to soften the tip with one's finger before applying because it CAN be a bit like a lead pencil. What's nice about is it's a great base for other lipsticks 'cause it really hugs your lips and stays there the whole day. Alone, add some lip gloss or balm to soften the thick texture.

I also find that those batches that are Made in USA are better than those Made in Mexico.

Overall a great product for it's price.

on 7/18/2005 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this lip liner! Good and cheap price, what more could you ask for. I had stayed away from WnW products, until I found this website, went down to my local CVS and they had 50% of sale of their WnW cosmetics, so needless to say, I have been expirementing and I am loving it all.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I actually wore this in junior high, but later found #715! Much better color, more pink, less brown, great for an over-all color(swipe lips with some chapstick first-goes on easier)Some times I add MAC spice to make it more neutral. I am now 31 and wear 715 everyday and the price is excellent!