wet n wild #666 liner

Wet N Wild Lipliner #666#666 liner

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Lanolin, Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Ozokerite, Hydrogenated Palm Glyceride, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Oleyl Alcohol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon 12, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla Cera) Wax, Zinc Stearate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT, Mica (In Shades 663B,665A,666,712,714B,716), May Contain ( /-):, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Ultramarine Blue Violet (CI 77007), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

i dont know when it happened but....
wet and wild changed the color of this lipliner 666!!
it used to be the most perfect fleshy pinkish nude color and now its a really dark chocolatey brown :(
not the same AT ALL...
why did they do that? they ruined a perfect color lipliner that i used for years and years.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WET AND WILD

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my HG lipliner. And for only .99
I always wear this shade with plum colored lipsticks/lipgloss's and it gives my lips a really nice look. I use it so much I am constantly sharpening it. I of course bought a few and hope it is never discontinued.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is nude on me; looks like the photo that the user posted above. I am glad. I didn't want anything obvious. This can be applied to just one side of my mouth and it doesn't look strange.

99c can't be beat, and I am just a huge fan of the "color" if you want to call it that. Will buy again and again.

on 4/22/2010 8:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my HG liner for when I want color on my lips intead of a nude liner. I have been using this since I was in middle school and I still love it. CVS doesn't carry wet n wild anymore as far as I can tell so I'm bummed that I haven't been able to find it. I don't want to but it online because having to pay shipping on a .99 cent liner is silly. Any suggestions where I can score some 666? Anyway, the color is universal and unique... one lippie off because it is a little hard unless it is warm, but small price to pay for great color pay off! I'm pretty sure this is their #1 seling liner so I'm hopeful they won't DC it.

EDIT: I found it in Stop & Shop! The packaging is different and the color looks different in the pencil, but the same when applied. It does seem to be a little creamier and easier to apply though. On another note... wtf is up with CVS not carrying W&W? That just seems wrong on a cosmic level. I took 2 lippies off for packaging because the clear plastic top was so loose and ill fitting that it fell off in my cosmetic bag never to be seen again. I searched and searched, so I ended up having to sacrifice a top from an old eyeliner that I never use.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have bad luck with lipstick - it always fades in the middle very quickly so all I have left after like...3 minutes...is a greasy pinkish ring on my lipline. I've been discouraged but get bored with Strawberry Chapstick lips everyday, so I followed the advice of MUA and finally bought #666. Jeez. Beautiful. Not only is it fitting the bill as far as lasting and staying where I put it, and looking even, but it is a beautiful color. I never look good with cool colors, and I never look good with very warm colors. This is a wonderful neutral - pinky brown dark nude. With slight shimmer. And 99 cents for crying out loud. If my problem with lipstick sounds like your problem with lipstick, please go get a stick of #666. And then put whatever gloss or balm or lipstick you like over it, because I've tried almost all of mine and they all look great. Go!

on 10/3/2007 10:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Love this lip liner - have been using it for years and have stocked up during BOGO events. For me this is about half shade darker than my natural lip color and works as a liner for the majority of my lipsticks except when I go super-dark and need a darker lip liner. I think the formulation is great for the price and though this is not a long-wear product it does last for several hours. For the price I think everyone should give it a try!

on 4/2/2007 5:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Everyone says this is supposed to be a YLBB shade, but not for me. It was way, way too brown. The only thing I can wear it with is nudish-brown lipcolour, which I don't have much of despite having a warm complexion (berries & wines work on me too and I like them better anyway). My lips can't handle this colour on its own (I use Rimmel's 1000 Kisses lipliner in Wild Clover, which people usually say is too pink for them).

Other than that, it did tug a little, but it wasn't painful, just a little more difficult than what I'm used to to get on. When I used it all over my lips, it was a somewhat frightening copper shade (in fact, I'd describe the liner as bronze/copper in colour), but as someone said below, it would definitely help darken too-light lipsticks. It has a lovely, rich shimmer to it, as well.

I said I wouldn't buy it again because it didn't do much for me. At the price, it's good to have for my one or two nude lipsticks, though.

on 11/7/2006 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Great stuff. I usually hate lipliners, but the consistency of this one is perfect-not too hard and not too creamy. The color should match most lips. It's a pinky-beige that I would name "Dusky Rose" or something like that. ;D Basically, this is the exact color of my natural lips, only better. Looks good with everything, lasts, and there's plenty of product for 99 cents....yes, 99 cents. This is a beauty legend. Stop paying big bucks for one more lipliner and go buy Wet N' Wild #666! Go now!!

on 11/1/2006 9:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS TOO??? I read about this Allure magazine years ago!! I love it. Try Wet and Wild Glassy Lips or Lip Glass.. a product just like MACs more expensive Lip Glass it is less than $3 best used over 666

on 9/1/2006 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is a very nice basic lip liner--and for under a dollar, how can you go wrong? The color, a neutral pinky brown will look good on most people. I have purchased this product several times and have found that the quality can vary; sometimes the tip breaks off too easily, other times it is fine. But I've also tried other, more expensive liners and haven't had much better luck, so I'll keep buying this for sure.

Popular Lip Liners