wet n wild #666 liner

wet n wild #666 liner
Wet N Wild Lipliner #666#666 liner

Price: $

Price: $

Lanolin, Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Ozokerite, Hydrogenated Palm Glyceride, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Oleyl Alcohol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon 12, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla Cera) Wax, Zinc Stearate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT, Mica (In Shades 663B,665A,666,712,714B,716), May Contain ( /-):, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Ultramarine Blue Violet (CI 77007), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

on 11/3/2015 10:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is a great lip liner. I've reached for this one a lot. I use it with a lot of different lipsticks, lip balms, and lip glosses and it works out with them. I'm a big fan of the color and also it's a perfect fall lip liner or if you want to deepen the outer edges of your lips. I take it and line my lips and then blend it with my finger, then I apply a lipstick or a gloss. If you wear it by itself though it can be drying and I have dry lips. If worn alone I would suggest wearing it with a balm or a gloss. I love that you can go very dark or sheer with it. My favorite combination with it is ELF Tea Rose, its the perfect fall nude look. I like that it's not metallic it looks like it would be but when applied it's a satin finish which is why it works with matte lipsticks. It's also great for the price. It makes me want to try more Wet n Wild lip liners. Overall I think its a great product.

on 7/3/2013 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This lipliner is the closest to my natural lip color. It makes for a great base as well. The quality is great and I'm not even considering just how cheap it is! It's a great dupe for MAC's Spice.

It really is a universal shade that everyone should own. It's such a bargain to try, and the quality is so good, you really can't go wrong!

on 2/26/2012 2:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

I love how lip liner makes my lips look! I can't believe I went so long without this knowledge. And I love this color. It's perfect for my heavily pigmented lips. I can't wait to try the other colors.

Update: 3/12/12 I'm still so in love with this! I line my lipline and then fill it in with this and it really makes my mouth look so much better. I feel like I can't do w/o it. I love how it looks with lip gloss over it. It also looks good with lipstick on top and I think it holds up better that way.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

I'm not really a liner person and bought this to try out 10 years ago...the colour is really nude for me so i like it...another good classic bargin buy

on 8/3/2010 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

After hearing a lot of good things about this I bought it & have used it quite a bit. Its a nice color but not matte which I personally prefer. The pencil is too long & may be hard to carry along. Staying power not good but for 99c its a great buy. I do recommend it.

on 4/11/2010 5:11:00 AM

This lip liner is magic!
Lasts hours, sexy color, ridiculously affordable.... THE BEST!

on 3/11/2010 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

Years ago, I bought this lip liner after reading about it in mags that stated how universally flattering it is and dirt cheap. After trying it out, I concluded they meant universally flattering for fairer complexions. I am NC45/NW40 and I thought it was too light at the time. That's when I preferred darker lip liners. Years later, my tastes changed. I tried it again and can appreciate it more now and put it into rotation. It is pinky brown with an understated amount of shimmer that looks really pretty. One lippie off because the penciI is hard and difficult to apply at times. You have to let it soften up. I don't use it everyday, but it is a perfect basic color to build your look with whether simple but polished or all out glam. Because it's so flexible,I keep it in my purse makeup bag for touchups. It can go with anything. However,the first eyeliner I reach for in the mornings is Jordana's pecan lipliner, which is just a bit darker than WnW's #666.

on 11/26/2009 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was disappointed with this product because I heard it was a beauty steal at just $1, plus the color Brandywine (#666) was supposed to be "universally flattering." This color is just too brownish-orange for my lips. But hey, it was only $1, so I'm not that upset! I might try another shade in this line one day because it's just so inexpensive. Try Rimmel 1000 Kisses in Wild Clover instead. It gives my lips a naturally flushed look.

Edit: On some days, I find Rimmel 1000 Kisses in Wild Clover slightly too bright, so I mix it with this liner to tone it down a little and make it a little darker.

on 5/25/2009 12:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this product! The color is beautiful on its own. For a typical day, I use Blistex Lip Medex lip balm and then casually fill in lips with this pencil and go - it works great! Highly recommended for the lazy :)

Was not impressed with this cult classic lipliner. Like some reviewers, I found it very dark & it was crazy obvious with the more neutral lipsticks/glosses I wear. Oh, well....It was less then a buck :-)

Popular Lip Liners