wet n wild #666 liner

#666 linerWet N Wild Lipliner #666#666 liner

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Lanolin, Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Ozokerite, Hydrogenated Palm Glyceride, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Oleyl Alcohol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon 12, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla Cera) Wax, Zinc Stearate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT, Mica (In Shades 663B,665A,666,712,714B,716), May Contain ( /-):, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Ultramarine Blue Violet (CI 77007), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

on 1/5/2014 6:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

One of my favorite lipliners. It's a very nude pink color, regardless of what it is called. Its more mauve than anything. I use this with so many lipsticks its crazy. It's very pigmented and lasts a long time. Formula is not too dry or soft. It isn't as soft as higher end pencils, but it can't be beat for the price.

I use this with all my brown lipsticks and nudes that I cannot pull off because I am so fair and cool toned. Fixes most of my lipsticks that I normally would have to toss or give away for being too warm.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Grey, Curly, Fine

Excellent! Better than any high end liners. It is ridiculous to spend alot of money on lip liner. I am 58 1/2, have stopped dying my hair for over 4 1/2 yrs now. I have green blue eyes, pale complected & have tried almost every lip liner out there,in my lifetime, from very expensive to el cheapo, & since New York Color stopped making their nice, long lip pencils that I used for years, which were under a dollar-this is the best. I used MAC lip pencil for a few yrs. But now, I am living on very little financially & the truth is, that this is a universal shade & it can be used with many different shades of lipstick. For 99 cents, it is a no brainer! It easily beats out most all the others out there, in my opinion-not just price wise, but it is not drying, & you get alot of product, as well as a beautiful shade! The packaging is cheap-but....so what? To be honest, I had tried it before, when I was still coloring my hair & for whatever reason, wasn't wild about the shade, but, now that I am allowing my hair to be natural, this shade is perfect!! UPDATE-Am finding the shade is too brown on me. So will still be on the look out for a better shade & pencil, but this is still an excellent product for the price. I subtracted a lippie due to it having too much brown for me. New York Color-why did you stop making the perfect lip pencils? They were dirt cheap, you got a long pencil & the shade range was awesome! Sometimes, I think when cheap products become too popular-larger, more high-end companies come in & make deals with these companies so that they stop making them! Lol!

on 7/24/2011 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Who knew my favorite middle school/high school lip liner would become such a cult favorite? I am still mildly amused that this .99 cent beauty product graces my makeup kit. Although I am not using lipstick or liner for that matter much these days when I do, this is still one of my go to items. Perfect for nudes or browns or mauves, its a flexible color. I have also worn it alone with a chapstick or gloss. I love that its getting lots of recognition for being a great cheap drug store product.

on 12/1/2009 5:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I've been buying this over and over for many years. It is fairly close to my natural lip color and goes with the majority of my lipstick colors. It's a great buy.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have used this lip liner for years. For $.99 you can't beat it! It isn't very creamy and if you lose the lid it seems to dry out a bit and then it doesn't go on as smooth. I fix that by running it through my sharpener about every 2-3 days. Its comes in a very long pencil so even sharpening it that often it still takes me months to use it up. The color is so neutral that I use it with almost EVERY lipstick/gloss that I have, except my reds. The #666 kind of freaks me out a bit, but not enough to stop using it. There are creamier lip liners on the market but to keep your lip gloss/stick within your lip line this works really well. I think the drier texture of this makes more of a barrier to keep your glosses especially from bleeding outside the lip line. I always use my pinky finger to blend it into my lip so there isn't an obvious line and to this day I've never had anyone comment on my lip LINER so that is a good thing in my book! Its worth giving it a try and for $.99 cents even if you hate it you didn't break the bank.

on 4/21/2007 11:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have used this lip liner for years. Even though the color is a little flat on its own, it works great under glosses and works with almost any lipstick. It is a great neutral for my very pigmented lips and flatters my PPP skin tone.

on 2/25/2007 9:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

i love the neutral color and of course the great price of this lip liner, but it made me break out. if it works for you, it's a great product.

on 11/8/2006 8:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this product. I read about this too years ago in a beauty magazine and thought, what the heck, I'll give it a whirl and I have used it and loved it ever since! It is the perfect shade, sort of deep pink with brown, it goes on smoothly, lasts and lasts, and it DIRT cheap! Plus, another bonus is you can pick it up at the drug store. I can usually only find these at Walgreens or CVS, so I always buy in three's. I use to use Mary Kay's lip liners which are nice, but this is far superior in color and quality. I wear this under lipstick and it will last through a meal, or, I wear it under gloss, it works both ways. I have these liners in other colors too, but I reach for this one most often because it is so neutral. It looks dark in the pencil, but it surprises you once on. My skin is fair and I'm blond, my Mom is much darker with dark hair and it works beautifully for both of us. I highly reccommend, you simply cannot go wrong.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Evil shade name, but a fantastic shade. I have yet to find a liner in the department store that I like better than this 99-cent one. It has a dry consistency that lasts a long time, and the shade is a wonderfully versatile shimmery dark mauve. If you have dry skin, make sure to moisturize your lips first, but other than that, buy this in bulk.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a perfect liner for most colors. It is dirt cheap...I have found it for as little as $0.89. I have used it forever and have even tried to cheat on it with the expensive version and always come crawling back. I highly recommend this.