wet n wild #666 liner

Wet N Wild Lipliner #666#666 liner

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Lanolin, Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Ozokerite, Hydrogenated Palm Glyceride, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Oleyl Alcohol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon 12, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla Cera) Wax, Zinc Stearate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT, Mica (In Shades 663B,665A,666,712,714B,716), May Contain ( /-):, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Ultramarine Blue Violet (CI 77007), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

on 4/23/2018 2:19:00 PM

I have used this lip liner for years. It is a brownish mauve color and it goes with pinks and browns. I wish it wasnt a lip liner i have to sharpen but i guess thats my only complaint. I use it with lip balm, lip gloss, and lip stains. LOVE IT

This is definitely my go to liner as well. I have been using it for years and I find it really goes well with every colour and resembles my own lip colour so its great for lining my lips to make them appear more full.

I can often pick it up for as low as .99 cents to $1.50. When I see it low, I usually stock up and grab a couple. You can't beat the price.

The quality is pretty good. I have never been one to spend a lot on liners though. It sharpens well, but I find many have the UPC code sticker near the end, and when they do, it makes it a bugger to sharpen. The sticker is very difficult to take off.

Texture is decent too.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

i dont know when it happened but....
wet and wild changed the color of this lipliner 666!!
it used to be the most perfect fleshy pinkish nude color and now its a really dark chocolatey brown :(
not the same AT ALL...
why did they do that? they ruined a perfect color lipliner that i used for years and years.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WET AND WILD

on 10/23/2012 10:46:00 PM

Have used this for >10 years. Love it and have repurchased repeatedly. When I first bought it, MAC wasn't as readily available as it is now and 666 was touted as a cheap dupe for "Spice" lipliner. I loved it, whether used prior to many varied lipcolors or with just MAC clear Lipglass.

on 7/27/2012 10:02:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

Wow, I just picked this up by accident at CVS while browsing the megashields and the wildshines. I saw the colored bottom of the pencil sticking out of the slot, and it just struck me as being incredibly beautiful. I've been lemming Half Red for awhile, so I've been on the look-out for a burgandy lip pencil that I could try with some of the plums and reds I've been buying lately, so I thought I'd give this a go. Then I saw the number on the side, and a bell rang distantly in my head. I've been coming here and reading reviews for YEARS and I think this lip pencil was the first thing I tried because it was so highly recommended, AND I REMEMBERED I DIDN'T LIKE IT. It was too dark, too hard,etc. But this time, the color just looked SO gorgeous and exactly what I've been looking for, and I've been hearing so much about the quality of Wet'N'Wild that I was willing to give it another go. So I purchased Wild Shine in Lustful and used 666 as a liner. BEAUTIFUL!!! I really couldn't be any more pleased!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This has been my favorite lip liner for years. It goes on creamy and lasts for hours. You get a huge lip pencil that lasts for months ~ and it only costs 99 cents! Oh, now that I think of it I think that is the sale price, off sale it's a big $1.99! I not only line my lips with it but I fill them in as well and then I either just put some lip balm over it or top it with my lipstick. If you have a lipstick that will not stay on and is close to the color of this pencil all you have to do is line and fill in your lips with 666 and then top it with your lipstick... you can turn any lippie into a long last one...and if the color of this pencil is not to your liking then just sift through their other colors and find yourself one that is. I can't begin to tell you how much I love this lip liner, I have been asked numerous times what is on my lips when I wear it alone with the lip balm. Just for reference, I'm an NW20 ~ green eyes ~ golden blonde hair..... 666 is the perfect color, it just brightens up my entire face. LOVE!

on 11/4/2010 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

This pencil is entirely too soft for me and hardly shows up on me.

on 10/8/2010 8:42:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I've used this lipliner for years. Normally, I fill in my whole lip and top with gloss. Great neutral color, not too creamy so it doesn't slide off.
Knocked a lippy off for the packaging. The stick is too long to fit in a makeup bag. The top comes off easily and is lost forever. I keep them sideways in a plastic baggie.
A classic, almost a HG.

on 7/2/2010 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I wanted to love this. I went crazy at Walgreens last night because Wet N.Wild is bogo now and I had read about the eyeshadows, which I agree are great and the lip liner, which I had tried years ago and had not liked. Decided to pick one up last night and give it another try. It just does not beat MAC as far as the quality. I mean, again, its only 99 cents so, I didnt expect it to be the best lipliner I ever used. It is ok. The color is a tad too brown on me. but in a bind as I am now without my MAC and trying to save bucks at this time. I would buy again. I agree with another reviewer the length may be great for lasting awhile but it is hard to carry if you have a small makeup bag. Its extremely waxy, Same as the kohl eyebrow pencil in taupe also by them. I do have a question, I am having trouble sharpening it, do I have to use their sharpener??

on 12/1/2009 5:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I've been buying this over and over for many years. It is fairly close to my natural lip color and goes with the majority of my lipstick colors. It's a great buy.

Popular Lip Liners