wet n wild #666 liner

Wet N Wild Lipliner #666#666 liner

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Lanolin, Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Ozokerite, Hydrogenated Palm Glyceride, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Oleyl Alcohol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon 12, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla Cera) Wax, Zinc Stearate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT, Mica (In Shades 663B,665A,666,712,714B,716), May Contain ( /-):, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Ultramarine Blue Violet (CI 77007), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

on 11/19/2016 6:04:00 PM

Wet n ' Wild most definately changed the color of this. It used to be a nude pinkish color, now it is a dark brown color.

This made me look washed out.

This used to be my go to lip liner but something has changed. It seems drier or maybe it's because I haven't used it since I was a teenager and now that I am an adult it's not as good as I remember?

on 7/3/2013 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This lipliner is the closest to my natural lip color. It makes for a great base as well. The quality is great and I'm not even considering just how cheap it is! It's a great dupe for MAC's Spice.

It really is a universal shade that everyone should own. It's such a bargain to try, and the quality is so good, you really can't go wrong!

on 7/24/2011 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Who knew my favorite middle school/high school lip liner would become such a cult favorite? I am still mildly amused that this .99 cent beauty product graces my makeup kit. Although I am not using lipstick or liner for that matter much these days when I do, this is still one of my go to items. Perfect for nudes or browns or mauves, its a flexible color. I have also worn it alone with a chapstick or gloss. I love that its getting lots of recognition for being a great cheap drug store product.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is nude on me; looks like the photo that the user posted above. I am glad. I didn't want anything obvious. This can be applied to just one side of my mouth and it doesn't look strange.

99c can't be beat, and I am just a huge fan of the "color" if you want to call it that. Will buy again and again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

I'm not really a liner person and bought this to try out 10 years ago...the colour is really nude for me so i like it...another good classic bargin buy

After hearing this liner mentioned a lot and seeing as it was on sale for 40% off the already low price of $.99, on a whim I decided to "splurge" on this. Final cost was $.59! Woot! Got to love that kind of a bargain. Anyway, I had been wanting to try this one for awhile but I already have several liners that I barely use and figured this one wasn't crucial. Well, even though it's not crucial I can see myself using this quite often. It's a really good fall color actually. Lately I've been applying it as an all over color and then topping it with a gold shimmery gloss (Revlon - Foiled). Nice look that lasts longer than lipstick. I'm giving it a 5 for color, quality and value combined.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Have been using this for YEARS!! A true fave! It can be a little rough. Important to sharpen regularly. Fantastic on lips with a gloss over (love amy head sparklettes)

on 8/3/2010 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

After hearing a lot of good things about this I bought it & have used it quite a bit. Its a nice color but not matte which I personally prefer. The pencil is too long & may be hard to carry along. Staying power not good but for 99c its a great buy. I do recommend it.

You can't beat this pencil. I've had one in my collection since I was a kid just starting out with makeup. I honestly bought this just for the number. I'm a Metal chick, what do ya want? lol

Anywhoo this is pretty universal and looks different on everyone. It almost comes off as a raisin color on me. Not quite purple but dark enough to burgundy. It has a bit of shimmer. It's really pretty. For 99 cents it's a steal. I honestly don't use it as often as I used to but I always keep it in my bag for those days where I just need a little something extra on my lips.