wet n wild #666 liner

Wet N Wild Lipliner #666#666 liner

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

Lanolin, Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Ozokerite, Hydrogenated Palm Glyceride, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Oleyl Alcohol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon 12, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla Cera) Wax, Zinc Stearate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT, Mica (In Shades 663B,665A,666,712,714B,716), May Contain ( /-):, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Ultramarine Blue Violet (CI 77007), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

on 11/3/2015 10:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is a great lip liner. I've reached for this one a lot. I use it with a lot of different lipsticks, lip balms, and lip glosses and it works out with them. I'm a big fan of the color and also it's a perfect fall lip liner or if you want to deepen the outer edges of your lips. I take it and line my lips and then blend it with my finger, then I apply a lipstick or a gloss. If you wear it by itself though it can be drying and I have dry lips. If worn alone I would suggest wearing it with a balm or a gloss. I love that you can go very dark or sheer with it. My favorite combination with it is ELF Tea Rose, its the perfect fall nude look. I like that it's not metallic it looks like it would be but when applied it's a satin finish which is why it works with matte lipsticks. It's also great for the price. It makes me want to try more Wet n Wild lip liners. Overall I think its a great product.

on 11/8/2014 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I normally don't write reviews but I had to for this product. It was that bad. When applied all over, it was just this nasty dark brown color on my lips which washed me out. It was also very dry and patchy- kind of clumpy. Might work if you're going for the "I ate a lot of chocolate and it smeared all over my lips" look. As a liner on the edges, it still smears too much. I threw it out right away. Good thing it's only a dollar!

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

The best thing about this lipliner is that I can use it with darker lip colors as well as with nude shades. It's so versatile and universally flattering. For the price it's such a great bargain. Everyone should try it.

I enjoy this product, i was just a little surprised at how dark it was. Might be due to my pigmented lips, but I agree with all the other reviews, so i wont repeat them. Will repurchase if I ever run out.

on 12/2/2011 6:14:00 AM

I can't even count how many times I have read someone say that Brandy Wine 666 is the ultimate universal shade. All I can say is no! No it's not! I double triple quadruple checked that I had the right product because I was surprised that it was so bad. It was incredibly dark- I am pale with cool tones, but many others who claimed to be the same enthusiastically recommended Brandy Wine 666. It also was incredibly drying- it was reminiscent of the time I went camping for five days and forgot my Chapstick. Ouch.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Dirt cheap and great nude pink brown color. Looks so natural and at first, the pencil is dry and drags a little bit, but it quickly warms up against the heat of my lips.

on 7/13/2010 1:41:00 AM

As usual the color payoff on WnW's creme eyeliner is amazing for such a cheap deal. I would have preferred to color to match closer to the packaging on the pencil. The packaging promised a champagne color with a pink base, instead you get red wine. Still it's absolutely gorgeous with a satin shimmery finish that I really appreciate. I typically pair this with lighter shades of lipstick, or sometimes feather it underneath chapstick.

on 4/11/2010 5:11:00 AM

This lip liner is magic!
Lasts hours, sexy color, ridiculously affordable.... THE BEST!

on 11/26/2009 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was disappointed with this product because I heard it was a beauty steal at just $1, plus the color Brandywine (#666) was supposed to be "universally flattering." This color is just too brownish-orange for my lips. But hey, it was only $1, so I'm not that upset! I might try another shade in this line one day because it's just so inexpensive. Try Rimmel 1000 Kisses in Wild Clover instead. It gives my lips a naturally flushed look.

Edit: On some days, I find Rimmel 1000 Kisses in Wild Clover slightly too bright, so I mix it with this liner to tone it down a little and make it a little darker.

on 5/25/2009 12:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this product! The color is beautiful on its own. For a typical day, I use Blistex Lip Medex lip balm and then casually fill in lips with this pencil and go - it works great! Highly recommended for the lazy :)