Ultima II Glowtion Skin Brightening Moisturizer

No Image

4.8

on 3/15/2012 4:33:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This used to be my HG foundation when I was much younger. Glowtion is actually more of a luminous tinted moisturizer. I was super bummed when they discontinued this product because nothing else has ever compared since. It does exactly as the name implies...it gives a super healthy but not shiny glow. The only place I have seen it lately is on EBay for like $60. But, it's been discontinued for a long time so it would be pretty gross to put something THAT old on my face. Love love love this stuff with all of my heart!

on 6/21/2010 8:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I HEART GLOWTION! Wow, what a blast from the past :) I used this stuff YEARS ago before it was DC'd and you could buy it in the drug store for a few dollars. LOVED IT! Contrary to what you would believe, it did not make your skin super oily or shiny looking... really amazing product, just a true "glow" just like it claims. There is nothing else on the market either then or now that comes close to this. Really a shame that it's all over and you have to practically fork over a mortgage payment on the black market for this stuff! This will go down in history as one of those one in a million products that slipped through our fingers. RIP Glowtion, RIP.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Great product.You only need a tiny bit for natural looking colour.I use this on my brown bone,cheek bone and nose.It makes my whole complextion glow!
A bottle lasts ages and ages.I highly recommend this and would gladly buy again.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This product is SPF 15 and says "No Color" on the bottle. It does not aggravate my sensitive skin.

It is called a skin brightening moisturizer, and is just that. It is one of the new reflectives, and is great for 30 something skin.

I love this stuff!