Ultima II Glowtion Skin Brightening Moisturizer

No Image

4.2

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This product is SPF 15 and says "No Color" on the bottle. It does not aggravate my sensitive skin.

It is called a skin brightening moisturizer, and is just that. It is one of the new reflectives, and is great for 30 something skin.

I love this stuff!

on 2/15/2003 11:51:00 AM

i can't imagine who and on what planet could possibly get this stuff and its color to work for them.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

No wonder ultima 2 is a drugstore brand now! This stuff looks terrible and does not match any skintone i have ever seen.

on 4/24/2003 1:50:00 AM

I like this stuff. I wear it on casual days. I am pretty white so this just gives me some color and looks natural on me. I should say that I havn't tried any other tinted moisturizer so I am not compareing this with anything. I would buy this again but, i will probably try a few others out first.

on 7/7/2003 2:29:00 AM

I wear this in the winter and I LOVE IT. I've been using for 2 years now. I have the NO COLOR one it is beautiful on my brown skin. It can look a bit intimidating in the bottle ( it looks iridescent white ) but it rubs in beautifully and leaves a GLOW like you couldn't imagine. Not gooey, greasy, or watery....just wonderful. I had to order mine online. Will update with the web site.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this moisturizer! I have it in "Light" and it gives me the right amount of color and evens out skintone. It does a good job of moisturizing as well. I've tried other brands and they've all felt like a light foundation, not a moisturizer. I'm on my second bottle and will order more when I run out. Although, it's getting harder to find.

on 7/27/2003 1:55:00 PM

I dont understand how any of the colors can match anyone's skintone. Its looks like im sunburned when I apply it. So I tried using it as a blush, but it looked muddy.

on 8/26/2003 9:31:00 AM

I bought two bottles of this in "No Color" at Sears, on super-duper clearance. I love this, I have a pale complexion & find that whether or not I'm using self tanner, this seems to work for me. I like using this in place of foundation-it gives me that "I don't have to do anything, I just look this way..." kind of a complexion. I was afraid it would look sparkly, but was pleasantly suprised. Great to throw on w/some mascara & lip balm for running out of the house with no time to get ready.

on 1/27/2004 4:13:00 PM

Ok, don't ask me how I got stuck with both a regular sized bottle, guess I stupidly bought that at my local Long's Drugs and a samle size???? This stuff looked intriguing in the store and the bottle was cool, but when I put the light formula on my light skin it looked just awful. The product touts itself as being a great sunblock, with its spf 25 which is probably what sold me initially and it is supposed to add a healthy "glow." Glow? the result was a goulish dark orangey looking thing that did not flatter at all. In fact, the light version looks very dark peachy orange in the bottle. I was really hoping for more and had heard good things about this line, but this did not satisfy at all.

on 3/22/2004 9:12:00 AM