Ultima II Glowtion Skin Brightening Moisturizer

Filtered by age: 19-24
No Image

3.3

on 3/23/2009 3:53:00 PM

I just received this in a swap. I am a little saddened by the few reviews on this product, as it is just wonderful and has become my HG. This is one of the few shimmer/highlighter/luminizing product that you can use on your WHOLE face. It doesn't have any noticeable glitter or shimmer particles in it- it just makes your skin glow and look healthy. It's subtle enough for everyday use but noticeable enough for people to wonder what it is different about you today. This would be wonderful on mature skin. Of course, I'm a big shimmer girl and I use an additional highlighter on my cheekbones, nose, cupids bow, and browbone, but this is a very good base and would be just enough for everyone else. For someone who has tried highlighters or other luminizing products but found it to be a bit "too much", then you should try this. This was what I wanted from MAC's strobe cream- but that didn't make a difference in my skin at all.

However, as a few has already mentioned, I hate the bottle. It isn't liquidy enough to flow out on its own by just tilting the bottle. And just to add in, I got the one in No Color and I would suggest that shade for everyone, too!

on 10/5/2008 2:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I recently invested in this as the no colour version it had such good reviews. I wasn't that easy to get in no colour in the uk but i finally managed and it has definatly lived up to my expectations! When you first put it on it looks kind of shiny and intimidating but i blends really easily and settles too make you look glowy and healthy with no noticible shimmer particles. The only annoying thing is the packaging- Its in a glass bottle with no pump which wouldn't be the end of the world if i could actually get some out, but it is so thick i cant get any to come out at all and have had to buy some skinny spatula's to poke in there and scrape some out!

on 9/27/2005 12:35:00 AM

I like this product. I got it free in a promotion when I purchased the glowtion foundation that I have used for years. I wear it on the weekends during the day, because it gives very light coverage with a great glow. Sometimes I use it it conjunction with the glowtion foundation, but this sometimes makes my face look slightly greasy instead of glowy. I usually choose a light-medium shade of make-up, but I wear the "light" in this product. I think it would be too dark if you are fair- light skinned.

on 3/3/2005 6:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I think i bought the wrong color. I was at the Revlon Factory Outlet in New Jersey and they had a bunch of Ultima II and since I'd never tried the stuff before, i decided to give it a shot. I had 3 minutes till the store closed and i chose the medium shade because im usually a medium (nc30). I came home and tried some off the inside of the cap and it was too dark for my skin, it looked like a dirty tan on me and thats not good. They dont do returns but i thought id give it a try when i go back to NJ. I plan on getting the no color based on the reviews here. Also, for those of you who cannot find the stuff anywhere, heres the website where u can order it. I got it for $8.60, which ive heard is a steal. The website is: www.cosmeticsandmore.com
You can thank me later:D Hope this helps, ladies! good luck:)

on 7/27/2003 1:55:00 PM

I dont understand how any of the colors can match anyone's skintone. Its looks like im sunburned when I apply it. So I tried using it as a blush, but it looked muddy.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

No wonder ultima 2 is a drugstore brand now! This stuff looks terrible and does not match any skintone i have ever seen.