Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown age: 36-43
Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Great finish on this foundation.

. It makes my dry skin appear dewy & fresh. The color match is great (I'm a Stila B & it's #2) & the scent is faint. I don't like the pump-you can't control the amount that comes out. And it is expensive.

Will most likely repurchase.

on 12/2/2014 10:00:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I just love this foundation. It looks very natural and yet gives me the coverage I need. After a long difficult search for the perfect foundation, I have finally found the right one.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

The second I put some of this on my face, I literally got a compliment from a random person telling me I had great skin!

It just looks like you have amazing, flawless, luminating skin! It gives that beautiful dewy look and feel, but it is not oily at all. My skin isn't too bad on it's own, so I don't tend to need foundation to cover up flaws, but more for evening out reddish skin tone... I don't like heavy-feeling foundations, but the consistency was just right, it covered like perfection, and did not feel heavy at all.

Video Reviews & Tutorials