Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation

Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation

4.3

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Lovely foundation, medium to full coverage yet feels lightweight on the skin.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Amazing foundation that actually applies and looks like it's name suggests. It applies seamlessly and silky, while imparting a luminous, natural glow. No shimmer. I've received numerous compliments on my skin overnight. I actually purchased this on a whim and I'm glad I did. It's one of those life's little moments :). This is my new holy grail.

buildable coverage, non-cakey look, feels light on the skin, non-oily/greasy. Essentially, everything anyone could ever want in a foundation.

on 11/30/2016 10:45:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

My favorite foundation. Works well with my hard to match skin tone. Easily bendable, smooth finish. Gives a natural finish - not too dewy, not too matte. Just right. I use this in 7.5 and use the real techniques blender.

on 10/20/2016 3:21:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I quite like this foundation as it has a medium type of coverage and a nice soft finish. I have not had issues with it and it has not become cakey or melted. I wear it throughout the day and sometimes over 10 hours and so far so good. I wish it came with SPF though but it still works fine if you wear a moisturizer with sun protection.
The swatch range is better than a lot of "luxury" branded foundations and tanned to darker or deeper skin tones can find a match.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Great finish on this foundation.

. It makes my dry skin appear dewy & fresh. The color match is great (I'm a Stila B & it's #2) & the scent is faint. I don't like the pump-you can't control the amount that comes out. And it is expensive.

Will most likely repurchase.

on 12/24/2015 9:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This foundation is great . It offers medium coverage, it's very light on the face and gives you a silk finish and glow. For me it works better during summer,but I use it on winter sometimes along with other foundations when I want fuller coverage.

on 12/2/2014 10:00:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I just love this foundation. It looks very natural and yet gives me the coverage I need. After a long difficult search for the perfect foundation, I have finally found the right one.

on 7/29/2014 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Gives you no coverage whatsoever not for us oily monsters. If you have perfect skin with minimal flaws this could be the one for you.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

The second I put some of this on my face, I literally got a compliment from a random person telling me I had great skin!

It just looks like you have amazing, flawless, luminating skin! It gives that beautiful dewy look and feel, but it is not oily at all. My skin isn't too bad on it's own, so I don't tend to need foundation to cover up flaws, but more for evening out reddish skin tone... I don't like heavy-feeling foundations, but the consistency was just right, it covered like perfection, and did not feel heavy at all.