Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation

3.9

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I really don't understand all the hype over this foundation. It has very little pigmentation and I didn't find it to be very buildable to increase the coverage. I'll stick with my Nars Sheer Glow, thanks.

on 2/12/2018 4:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I can see why this is a popular choice for many - nice formula texture glides on easily, looks dewy has nice sheen not heavy at all medium coverage but as I have oily skin not ideal for those with oily skin. Best for normal or dry skin types.
I prefer Power Fabric over this. However it's a great option for everyday work wear as not heavy and buildable coverage.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Considering how expensive and hyped up this product is, all I can say is, thank goodness I only got a sample of this. This foundation has me so confused. It feels like silk on the skin, yes. But as far as luminosity goes - this foundation makes my skin feel so dry and tight and emphasizes my pores. I don't feel like it gives me any glow to my skin and actually over the three days that I tested this foundation I had to generously apply and reapply Mac's Fix+ because my skin felt like a desert. The only good thing is that the shade match was quite good. I am an NC42 and shade 7.5 fits perfectly.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Lovely foundation, medium to full coverage yet feels lightweight on the skin.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Amazing foundation that actually applies and looks like it's name suggests. It applies seamlessly and silky, while imparting a luminous, natural glow. No shimmer. I've received numerous compliments on my skin overnight. I actually purchased this on a whim and I'm glad I did. It's one of those life's little moments :). This is my new holy grail.

buildable coverage, non-cakey look, feels light on the skin, non-oily/greasy. Essentially, everything anyone could ever want in a foundation.

on 11/30/2016 10:45:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

My favorite foundation. Works well with my hard to match skin tone. Easily bendable, smooth finish. Gives a natural finish - not too dewy, not too matte. Just right. I use this in 7.5 and use the real techniques blender.

on 10/20/2016 3:21:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

I quite like this foundation as it has a medium type of coverage and a nice soft finish. I have not had issues with it and it has not become cakey or melted. I wear it throughout the day and sometimes over 10 hours and so far so good. I wish it came with SPF though but it still works fine if you wear a moisturizer with sun protection.
The swatch range is better than a lot of "luxury" branded foundations and tanned to darker or deeper skin tones can find a match.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Great finish on this foundation.

. It makes my dry skin appear dewy & fresh. The color match is great (I'm a Stila B & it's #2) & the scent is faint. I don't like the pump-you can't control the amount that comes out. And it is expensive.

Will most likely repurchase.

on 12/24/2015 9:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This foundation is great . It offers medium coverage, it's very light on the face and gives you a silk finish and glow. For me it works better during summer,but I use it on winter sometimes along with other foundations when I want fuller coverage.

on 12/2/2014 10:00:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I just love this foundation. It looks very natural and yet gives me the coverage I need. After a long difficult search for the perfect foundation, I have finally found the right one.