Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation

Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation

4.5

on 8/5/2018 12:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

s a 45 + woman of color, I was delighted to find this foundation. I use No 13. The foundation is AMAZING. I love the texture. It is silky and very light but it is buildable. I actually apply it with my fingers and the amazing thing is that once I have rubbed it in a circular motion on my face, my fingers are barely stained! I also love the feel because I do not feel like I am wearing a mask. It really does feel like second skin. I absolutely love the flawless finish. This is for someone who wants to look flawless and natural. I have recently bought the Armani bronze finish powder which I apply lightly to the cheekbones and bridge of the nose for a natural glowing look. I must say that although it is pricey, I use a very small amount. I can finally say adieu to MAC NW50 and welcome to my Armani Luminous Silk Foundation 13. May you live forever!

on 5/1/2012 1:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is my HG foundation. Flawless look when powdered with Ben Nye Banana powder or MAC Prep & Prime pressed powder (if I desire a matte finish). I own several foundations but reach for this more than any other, has buildable coverage.
I'm shade 10 (yellow undertones). I also wear Bobbi Brown 6.5, Mac Matchmaster 7.5.
I would rate five stars but, it's a little pricey and available mostly at high end deparment stores.

Video Reviews & Tutorials