Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation

Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation

on 11/22/2011 2:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Armani Silk Foundation is the most natural foundation I've ever used ( I am a #10). It blends perfectly with my skin creating a natural finish, however covers my imperfections (I don't have heavy blemishes so I don't know how the cover would work for others)
The only downside is that sometimes it is a bit too luminous and not what I use when I want a matte finish.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

LOVE this foundation, it feels like you are wearing NOTHING!
skin is flawless, unfortunately they do not have a HUGE choice of colours, but i was fortunate enough to find mine 9. no irritations, lasts a very long time. no breakouts. just gorgeous skin... with good lasting power!

on 10/7/2009 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Tried this at the makeup couter, it looked great when it was first put on but after a few hours... it was nothing more than a giant oil slick!. I'll pass on this one thanks

on 3/12/2005 3:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This foundation is the BEST. I've read many reviews about this foundation. I tried a sample and now I'm hooked. I've used both Prescriptives Custom Blend and Bobbi Brown (stick, liquid, and oil-free compact) foundations. I have to say that this is the best. I don't feel like I'm wearing makeup. My face looks radiant and my blemishes are totally covered. It's amazing. I also use the sheer powder. I don't have to refreshen my makeup, like before.

I have combination skin. I use LSF #11 and sheer powder #5. It's great!

Video Reviews & Tutorials