Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation

Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation

3.5

on 12/26/2013 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I keep repurchasing this again and again despite its prohibitive cost. By far the best of the best I've tried! Definitely HG material. If you prefer a heavy foundation, then this is not for you. It's a medium coverage foundation that doesn't feel like a mask at all, and lasts all day. I hope it never gets discontinued.

on 12/27/2007 5:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Ok, can I just say that this foundation sucks? I got a sample tube from the overly-pushy SA at Saks and I've been using this crap for 5 days now--it sucks! It settles into my pores (yes, even with GA primer), grabs onto every little flake on my oily skin and looks very mask-like in on my face. I was so disappointed, yet not as disappointed as I'd be if I actually bought the stuff! As far as I'm concerned, this product has only 2 redeeming qualities: 1) it contains no fragrance and 2) it has good staying power. Other than that, it sucks--have I mentioned that already? Save your money.
Update: Gave this another go-round and it still stinks. It pools in my pores and settles into fine lines and by midday, my oily skin looks terrible--grimy and dirty. Again, save your money--I'll take Laura Mercier Oil Free foundation any day... or better yet, try Giorgio Armani's Face Fabric--good stuff! (October 23, 2008)