Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone age: 25-29
Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation

3.9

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Absolutely love this foundation - perfect for people who love a lightweight, natural complexion.

I feel like it blends well and doesn't settle into my pours. Longevity is not so great but wears pretty nicely throughout my work day. Will definitely re-purchase. Currently have 3 different colours so I can mix my shades for when I fake tan.

on 12/10/2017 2:39:00 PM

I like it the mooost.

on 10/11/2017 12:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Unforunately I wasn't a fan of this foundation, I could feel is sitting on top of my skin, the coverage was ok but not great and it didn't last very long either. I also don't like the fact that it has fragrance.

on 12/12/2016 9:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This is my favorite foundation (alongside MAC's face & body)!

I'm an nc30 and my shade in this foundation is 5.75!

EDIT: I just ran out of my first bottle and decided to repurchase but this time i decided to go for shade 6, and it evidently looks better on me than 5.75!

I don't think one is darker than another, the only difference is in the undertone -6 is more yellow/golden whereas 5.75 is more peachy!

on 4/4/2016 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a pretty great "event foundation", it provides medium coverage that doesn't look dull. In a way it reminds me of MUFE HD as it looks great in photographs but with a better finish in person. Unfortunately, application can be tricky as it tends to exaggerate dry spots or pores when applied in a hurry or with the wrong tools. The other problem is that the shade selection is not ideal - I got a warm/yellow shade and it still looked too beige and this seems to be the case in the light-medium shades as a whole. Overall, make sure to get a sample to test it because even though it is a great foundation, it is pricy and a bit tricky to apply. I personally won't use it as an every day foundation.

on 12/24/2015 9:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This foundation is great . It offers medium coverage, it's very light on the face and gives you a silk finish and glow. For me it works better during summer,but I use it on winter sometimes along with other foundations when I want fuller coverage.

on 12/5/2011 6:13:00 PM

Really wanted to like this foundation as looks good after is applied and has good reviews. :( not happy. Looks nice for first 3 hours and after that disappears. Never again.Gave 4 chances to this foundation but I can not ruin my daily make up any further :(

on 7/29/2011 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is the best foundation I've ever used. Granted, I don't have a lot of experience with foundations, especially high-end ones (at least not compared to some reviewers!), but I am quite picky. For me it has GOT to look natural, and just like my skin. I would definitely trade coverage for naturalness.

This just blends into my skin well. It's a dream to apply - I use a mixture of my fingers and a brush - and really evens out my skin tone without looking like I'm wearing anything. I mainly want to cover up a few acne scars around my chin area, and it does a good job of that and generally evening out any redness I might have.

It is about 3 times as expensive as other foundations I've owned, but now that I know how much nicer it is than crappy old Maybelline I don't really think I can go back. (nothing against Maybelline however - I actually think their range of foundations and shades are excellent, especially for the price.)

It's the best foundation for me. Good coverage, makes my skin looks awesome. Easy to apply. And it doesn't give me break out at all. Also lasts for the whole day, so that I don't have to worry about it in the important occasions. Great product, just a bit expensive..

on 3/14/2011 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Unfortunately, I had to return this foundation because it made me break out. I really liked the coverage and way it made my skin look flawless, dewy, glowing, and bright. But, even though it is oil-free, I guess this liquid foundation clogged up my pores. Another thing, this looks great at night but in the day time it looks a little over done. If you're an OC or Beverly Hills Housewife, it's okay, I guess, but if you want to look more natural during the day time, this is too much. Also, while the foundation makes your skin look great, the effects are temporary. About 3 hours after application, the foundation made me look a bit greasy and moved around. I had to use so many oil blotting papers. So yeah, unfortunately, though my skin was clear, it is easily swayed to break out. Bare Escentuals and BB cream work well for me, and do not cause me to break out, but I wanted to try something different. I had heard such good things about GA Silk Luminous Foundation. Oh well, back to Bare Escentuals for me.