Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation

4.2

on 8/23/2017 7:41:00 AM

Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk no. 4 --> bought this a while ago at Singapore actually the sales person told me that I should take no.3 but I think that no.4 would matches my face really well . I really love the finish , skin- like ‘I swear I’m not wearing any foundation ‘ texture. And it lasts all darn day ( But if I use it in humid country like Indonesia in few hours it looks greasy but still looks nice on my face ). One main point is this foundation didn't look greyish and oily the way Missha BB cream do. ( But, Hey don't get me wrong I still love my Missha Signature Real Complete BB cream very much because it did not cause my face to breakout but if I didn't clean it throughly it will cause a few pimples on my face eventho I rarely got any pimple )

on 8/5/2017 9:12:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Amazing! I have normal skin that sometimes is more on the dry side, I tend to get bunches of bright red spots from time to time that don't get covered well while the rest of my skin looks great. I love the dewy look, so usually everything looks flawless except this little bumpy area where red shines through slightly.
Not with this foundation! It makes me look so airbrushed. I'd say their shades are pretty accurate, I got mine right at the first try. It looks so flawless and luminous, I combine it with mac's studio finish concealer (cream in a jar) and mac strobe cream underneath. airbrushed, dewy, flawless combination!

The packaging is okay, it's nothing special but appropriate for the price point. The amount you get is normal.

Pros:
- really flawless, dewy finish
- beautiful shades
- covers well
- feels really lightweight, lasts fine

Cons:
- obvi, price.
- packaging is not special
- with a beautyblender I need multiple pumps to cover my face, definitely not "little goes a long way." (I need less with a harder sponge or brush.)

This foundation was overwhelmingly disappointing. I had not stopped hearing the hype about this foundation and how full coverage, long lasting, photoshop dupe! and flawless it was, but in reality instead of only needing a pea sized amount I felt as though I need to use at least 2 long pumps of the foundation in order to cover 1 layer of my face. I also felt as though double layering my foundation was not an option unless I wanted my skin to go cakey. I was just disappointed in this although the price was about the average for foundations that I usually purchase the product I feel wasn't worth it :(

on 7/7/2017 5:45:00 PM

Lovely foundation, beautiful medium coverage and finish. Lasts all day and leaves a silky natural finish. Friends complimented my skin and it covered, smoothed and evened my skin perfectly. I got this as a sample while looking for new foundations. Was put off as the Armani representative lady was so rude! I guess I would have loved this foundation more if I had a positive experience with the Armani representative but oh well. 7/10 recommend

The luminous silk foundation is my new holy grail, even though it quite pricey. The bottle feels nice and heavy, which rhymes with very good quality in my eyes. The consistency is creamy, and even though it is very lightweight, it covers all of my imperfection. It is definitely worth the price.

Really wanted to love this as it has such a hype but it doesn't last on my skin!! I don't even have oily skin either, a couple hours after applying it seems to have disappeared even though I set it with a powder. Also I find you have to use loads to get a decent coverage, really dissapointed especially as it's £37 I'll be switching back to Estée Lauder double wear

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

After spending years trying to find the perfect foundation, going from Clinique to MAC to Urban Decay, Smashbox, Benefit, Bobbi Brown, Lancôme - You name it and I tried it, I FINALLY found the perfect foundation in the Georgio Armani Luminous Silk. I was recommended this foundation by my sister as I was struggling to find a colour that I felt truly matched my skin tone and one that didn't crack on my dry skin. The colour selection is INCREDIBLE, I use shade 3.5 and it is perfect. I've been using this foundation for nearly 2 years now and I would never go back to a different one. It is moisturising, easy to build or keep natural and it honestly makes your completion look flawless. I use it with the light reflecting primer by Armani and it is a combination created in heaven. These are the only products that I currently use from Armani but I love them. I recommend this foundation to everyone - if you want something that lasts both on your face and in the bottle, which both moisturises and makes your skin GLOW then this is the one for you. And for only £37 (not sure what in $$$$) then you should definitely try it. As a makeup artist I can tell you that this is the holy grail of the foundation world. 💋

If you want to see how this looks on my skin then my Instagram is @poppymooresmua (in almost every picture/video I'm using this foundation)

Packaging is soooo luxurious and GIRL OMGGG I went to the Selena Gomez concert and I remembered looking in natural light and I was GLOWING in the right places. You don't even need highlight!!!! Only cons to this is that it's expensive :((( I would recommend for people with dry skin, oily..not so much

Bought this foundation because of all the hype and I love luminous dewy foundations. This was not luminous on me whatsoever. It clung to my dry patches, wore off within 3 hours (with primer) and looked cakey. I tried everything from moisturizing to exfoaliating. This foundation just did not work for me. The coverage is definitely light. I was hoping more for a medium coverage and this does not build well in the nose area. I did however use up the whole bottle, but will not be repurchasing again.

Obsessed with this product been using it consistently for about 18 months, I use shade 6.5. I think it's a really great foundation if you're like me and hate feeling a thick load of foundation sticking on your face all day. I would also say the formula hasn't aggravated my skin and I am very happy to be able to say that the foundation hasn't oxidised and every time I have bought the foundation it has always been the same shade. It has a subtle smell which just smells amazing but its extremely subtle, don't think if someone hugs you they're going to think your face smells like perfume. I can't really say about the way it lasts as I always use setting sprays but I have confidently used the foundation without a setting spray and I don't think it was anything worth remembering.

To conclude this is my go to foundation it is slightly pricey but honestly really worth it, hope you enjoy x