no images

price range

Reviews

fromxcheck

Nov/07/2009

I found these brushes at a discount. They are shorter and easy to use. What stands out is they are so soft and the brush heads are full and thick. Lovely brushes, I prefer them to any of my Sephora brushes.

About reviewer (76 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Dec/17/2005

I love it! The brushes were very soft and it the red color reminds me of what olden Hollywood starlets would use. The price is a bit steep but it's for a roll, 5 brushes, a mirror, and puff. Too bad my dog chewed up 3 of the brushes. I'm saving up for replacements.

About reviewer (54 reviews)

HairBrunette

Jun/27/2005

I wanted this set for years and I literally cringed as I finally placed the order. I know, I know - $85 actually isn't THAT much for 5 great brushes (plus extras), but sets are notoriously lower quality than single brushes. This Lola set is the exception. I needed a new blush brush and this is one of the best I've ever had. I really did NOT need the eye brushes, but the two in the …Read more

About reviewer (102 reviews)

HairRed

EyesGreen

Dec/06/2004

Very lovely set, well worth the money. The blush brush is the softest I have ever tried. I only wish it would come in a box, or even a plastic bag, so it would be better fited for gift.

About reviewer (53 reviews)

HairBlack

Mar/02/2004

I had been lemming this for quite a while but kept postponing buying it since I already have many brushes. When Bendel had $50 off $100 purchase, I decided to get it.

It's gorgeous!!! It's much more beautiful that I ever imagined. All the brushes (not only the blush brush) are very high quality. I highly recommend it!

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Oct/14/2003

I'd recommend this if you have no (decent) makeup brushes, because out of the five, the first four are basic. The blush brush is fantastic, so if you need a good blush brush and you're missing one or more of the other five, it's probably worth it. A lower-cost option is the Sephora pink set, which offers similar brushes.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

Jun/24/2003

The first two reviews pretty much say it all. I really LOVE this set...soft brushes, beautiful roll-bag. Treat yourself!

About reviewer (55 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

EyesGreen

Feb/06/2003

Never have I seen such a beautiful brush set! Apart from the cute factor, these brushes are the best quality I have seen in a long time! I am actually starting to think that maybe I should just swap all my NARS, Shu Uemura and Stila brushes and simply use these. This beautiful set comes in a man-made suede roll. It countains a blush brush, an eyebrow brush, an eye brush, a blending brush and a …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (37 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium