Lola Cosmetics On The Run Brush Set

No Image

on 11/7/2009 11:37:00 AM

I found these brushes at a discount. They are shorter and easy to use. What stands out is they are so soft and the brush heads are full and thick. Lovely brushes, I prefer them to any of my Sephora brushes.

I love it! The brushes were very soft and it the red color reminds me of what olden Hollywood starlets would use. The price is a bit steep but it's for a roll, 5 brushes, a mirror, and puff. Too bad my dog chewed up 3 of the brushes. I'm saving up for replacements.

on 6/27/2005 2:01:00 PM

I wanted this set for years and I literally cringed as I finally placed the order. I know, I know - $85 actually isn't THAT much for 5 great brushes (plus extras), but sets are notoriously lower quality than single brushes. This Lola set is the exception. I needed a new blush brush and this is one of the best I've ever had. I really did NOT need the eye brushes, but the two in the set are wonderful quality and they're my new favorites. Most of my eye brushes are Mac and Stila, which I love, but the handles are too long. These have shorter handles so I can see what I'm doing, but they still feel well-balanced in my hand. The lip brush is perfect and the roll will be great for travel. I probably won't use the brow brush or the puff. The mirror feels cheaply made, but I love it because it fits perfectly in the credit card slot in my wallet. Overall, no regrets and I hgihly recommend this to anyone in need of new brushes!!

Very lovely set, well worth the money. The blush brush is the softest I have ever tried. I only wish it would come in a box, or even a plastic bag, so it would be better fited for gift.

on 3/2/2004 1:34:00 AM

I had been lemming this for quite a while but kept postponing buying it since I already have many brushes. When Bendel had $50 off $100 purchase, I decided to get it.

It's gorgeous!!! It's much more beautiful that I ever imagined. All the brushes (not only the blush brush) are very high quality. I highly recommend it!

on 10/14/2003 12:55:00 AM

I'd recommend this if you have no (decent) makeup brushes, because out of the five, the first four are basic. The blush brush is fantastic, so if you need a good blush brush and you're missing one or more of the other five, it's probably worth it. A lower-cost option is the Sephora pink set, which offers similar brushes.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

The first two reviews pretty much say it all. I really LOVE this set...soft brushes, beautiful roll-bag. Treat yourself!

on 2/6/2003 7:20:00 AM

Never have I seen such a beautiful brush set! Apart from the cute factor, these brushes are the best quality I have seen in a long time! I am actually starting to think that maybe I should just swap all my NARS, Shu Uemura and Stila brushes and simply use these. This beautiful set comes in a man-made suede roll. It countains a blush brush, an eyebrow brush, an eye brush, a blending brush and a lip brush. As if that was not enough, a pink powder puff and black mirror completes the set. One would think that $85 for a miniature brush set is quite excessive, however, they are the softest I have ever seen on the market. I would really recommend this set to anyone who wants a travel-size essential brush collection, Definately a winner!

Popular Makeup Brushes