Revlon Wet/Dry Shadow in Brazen Berry

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
No Image

4.8

This is my first eyeshadow that i ever bought! And I am happy to have this shadow. It's lil bit purple-deep brown eyeshadow with 2 sponges. I love the color but the sponges isn't strong enough. It's easy to broke (separate from the holder/stick) :( And this product won't stay long if you don't wear eyeprimer. But overall, i love this shadow especially the color :D

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Its REALLY smooth!I mean even smoother than estee lauder!And cheaper too,there are four colours that r awesome.When i first saw it i thought the colours were dull,but when i put them on they made my brown eyes POP out.I agree the applicator is crummy but its not so bad.It is a bit ex in sigapore but its a good buy!And when you wet it it becomes creamy-like and its just so nice!Try it!
Edit:OMG!My hg i've found it!It's this!!Here is the trick on how to do it right and make your eyes pop!

1) first wet the applicator the thin side,wet only the TIP and make sure when you touch it its wet

2)Now for a natural look choose one of the pinks (in the packet it looks beige)dab a good amont on the aplicator and line the top of your eyes
or if you want you could line with the dark plumish brown or brown

3)Now go over the lid with a light colour with the dry part of the applicator

Now your good to go!

on 10/17/2003 12:22:00 PM

All I have to say is FINALLY! I finally found a purple/plum shadow that makes my brown eyes pop without making me look like I've been in a bar fight. These are the most natural looking plummy browns and taupes I've ever seen. On my warm PPP skin, I use the champagne to highlight, the lilac on my lid, the plum-brown to contour and the true plum to line. This is the perfect eye to wear with berry lipstick for Fall. The quality is the same great silkiness and lasting power of all the Revlon shadows I've tried. I love this quad and am so happy that a great MUA'er recommended it!

I was after some browns for a more natural look and even though these are called Brazen Berry, they're mostly browns to me.
mriaow (1st review) has described the colours perfectly.The colours suit perfectly, my brown eyes and MMM complexion. The softly shimmering pale champagne and soft peach beige are so lovely to highlight with and the deep plum-brown looks wonderful day or night. I mostly use that one, but the dark coffee-bean is great for the lower lash and outer corners of my eye. They stay on all day without fading and they're so silky smooth. Perfect! continued >>

on 2/6/2003 1:55:00 AM

Ah, nostalgia. This was one of the first ever eyeshadows I've ever used- and I kept using it until I ran out, which is no mean feat for me. :)

Brazen Berry consists of a beautiful pale rose-champagne, a peachy-beige, and a deep plum-brown, all of which are shimmery. The forth shade is a more matte coffee-bean colour. The two lighter shimmer shades are just beautiful- so silky smooth, and the perfect highlighters. The texture is finer than Stila Kitten, and the shimmer is more flattering and not as metallic. The matte brown makes a great crease color for daytime, and the shimmery plum-brown is fantastic for evening eyes.

All in all, a great product, with beautiful colours. The packaging is a little flimsy, but the shadows themselves are fab. continued >>