Revlon Wet/Dry Shadow in Brazen Berry

No Image

Price: $

Price: $

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I LOVE this eyeshadow. It really does bring out the color of my hazel/bluish-green eyes. Wow! I bought it based off reviews here. It's very blendable and you can go anywhere from very natural to very dramatic. The darkest color makes a great liner (I like to apply on top of a silver or black pencil). Thanks for the recommendations!

on 10/17/2003 12:22:00 PM

All I have to say is FINALLY! I finally found a purple/plum shadow that makes my brown eyes pop without making me look like I've been in a bar fight. These are the most natural looking plummy browns and taupes I've ever seen. On my warm PPP skin, I use the champagne to highlight, the lilac on my lid, the plum-brown to contour and the true plum to line. This is the perfect eye to wear with berry lipstick for Fall. The quality is the same great silkiness and lasting power of all the Revlon shadows I've tried. I love this quad and am so happy that a great MUA'er recommended it!

on 10/17/2003 6:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I Love Revlon wet/dry quads.high quality shadows for a low price..Gorgeous colors..This is one of my favorites but then most of them are:)

on 4/15/2003 5:01:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I received this eyeshadow quad in a swap and ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!! Please read the 2 reviews below for perfect color descriptions. The texture of these shadows is silky - love how they glide on and stay on all day. I use either of the lighter shimmers all over, the brown shimmer in the crease and the brown matte to line. I reach for this quad almost every day. The colors go with everything and I achieve my "day eyes" with them perfectly. I love these quads - want more!