Revlon Wet/Dry Shadow in Brazen Berry

No Image

4.6

on 2/6/2003 1:55:00 AM

Ah, nostalgia. This was one of the first ever eyeshadows I've ever used- and I kept using it until I ran out, which is no mean feat for me. :)

Brazen Berry consists of a beautiful pale rose-champagne, a peachy-beige, and a deep plum-brown, all of which are shimmery. The forth shade is a more matte coffee-bean colour. The two lighter shimmer shades are just beautiful- so silky smooth, and the perfect highlighters. The texture is finer than Stila Kitten, and the shimmer is more flattering and not as metallic. The matte brown makes a great crease color for daytime, and the shimmery plum-brown is fantastic for evening eyes.

All in all, a great product, with beautiful colours. The packaging is a little flimsy, but the shadows themselves are fab. continued >>

on 4/15/2003 5:01:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I received this eyeshadow quad in a swap and ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!! Please read the 2 reviews below for perfect color descriptions. The texture of these shadows is silky - love how they glide on and stay on all day. I use either of the lighter shimmers all over, the brown shimmer in the crease and the brown matte to line. I reach for this quad almost every day. The colors go with everything and I achieve my "day eyes" with them perfectly. I love these quads - want more!

I was after some browns for a more natural look and even though these are called Brazen Berry, they're mostly browns to me.
mriaow (1st review) has described the colours perfectly.The colours suit perfectly, my brown eyes and MMM complexion. The softly shimmering pale champagne and soft peach beige are so lovely to highlight with and the deep plum-brown looks wonderful day or night. I mostly use that one, but the dark coffee-bean is great for the lower lash and outer corners of my eye. They stay on all day without fading and they're so silky smooth. Perfect! continued >>

This is a great quad. I used the darker shades to line my eyes with the applicator and it defined my eyes so well that I didn't need to use eyeliner! Yay!! From now on I'm gonna use only eyeshadows to line coz it looks soooo natural and pretty!! I used to be such an eyeliner whore! But now my eyes looked soo much prettier with just these shadows! By the way I wore it to a job interview and it was perfect! I also liked the applicator..it actually worked! this would be soo awesome if it came with a mirror...but for $5.99 at Ulta, I'm not going to complain...in fact I'm gonna go get more!!

on 10/17/2003 6:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I Love Revlon wet/dry quads.high quality shadows for a low price..Gorgeous colors..This is one of my favorites but then most of them are:)

on 10/17/2003 12:22:00 PM

All I have to say is FINALLY! I finally found a purple/plum shadow that makes my brown eyes pop without making me look like I've been in a bar fight. These are the most natural looking plummy browns and taupes I've ever seen. On my warm PPP skin, I use the champagne to highlight, the lilac on my lid, the plum-brown to contour and the true plum to line. This is the perfect eye to wear with berry lipstick for Fall. The quality is the same great silkiness and lasting power of all the Revlon shadows I've tried. I love this quad and am so happy that a great MUA'er recommended it!

This one is my favourite quad by Revlon.It does wonder for my green eyes and fair complexion.Those colors are neutral but yet they work great for everyday makeup if you do not mind the shimmer(not too metallic).I absolutely love the colors especially the soft peach beige (very similar to the single shadow pink shell/iced spice also by Revlon but more sheer)and the pale shimmery pink that reminds me of ice mauve wet/dry shadow by Revlon .The plummy brown is a great liner.Great quality at a great price!
My staple.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I LOVE this eyeshadow. It really does bring out the color of my hazel/bluish-green eyes. Wow! I bought it based off reviews here. It's very blendable and you can go anywhere from very natural to very dramatic. The darkest color makes a great liner (I like to apply on top of a silver or black pencil). Thanks for the recommendations!

on 11/27/2004 9:13:00 PM

As others have said, this is a really nice e/s quad! I would put it up against any of my more expensive shadows (and I have tons!) It is housed in a very cheap looking compact, but other than that, this is a perfect e/s choice. The colors are beautifully neutral, and I think this would work for anyone. Completely idiot-proof in application, too! ;)

on 11/27/2004 10:00:00 PM

Revlon wet/dry shadows are really good quality and are gorgeous neutral and nude shades. The berry quad is no exception! I would definitely repurchase.