Revlon Wet/Dry Shadow in Brazen Berry

Filtered by age: 30-35
No Image

on 11/27/2004 10:00:00 PM

Revlon wet/dry shadows are really good quality and are gorgeous neutral and nude shades. The berry quad is no exception! I would definitely repurchase.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I LOVE this eyeshadow. It really does bring out the color of my hazel/bluish-green eyes. Wow! I bought it based off reviews here. It's very blendable and you can go anywhere from very natural to very dramatic. The darkest color makes a great liner (I like to apply on top of a silver or black pencil). Thanks for the recommendations!

This one is my favourite quad by Revlon.It does wonder for my green eyes and fair complexion.Those colors are neutral but yet they work great for everyday makeup if you do not mind the shimmer(not too metallic).I absolutely love the colors especially the soft peach beige (very similar to the single shadow pink shell/iced spice also by Revlon but more sheer)and the pale shimmery pink that reminds me of ice mauve wet/dry shadow by Revlon .The plummy brown is a great liner.Great quality at a great price!
My staple.

on 10/17/2003 6:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I Love Revlon wet/dry quads.high quality shadows for a low price..Gorgeous colors..This is one of my favorites but then most of them are:)

I was after some browns for a more natural look and even though these are called Brazen Berry, they're mostly browns to me.
mriaow (1st review) has described the colours perfectly.The colours suit perfectly, my brown eyes and MMM complexion. The softly shimmering pale champagne and soft peach beige are so lovely to highlight with and the deep plum-brown looks wonderful day or night. I mostly use that one, but the dark coffee-bean is great for the lower lash and outer corners of my eye. They stay on all day without fading and they're so silky smooth. Perfect! continued >>