Revlon Wet/Dry Shadow in Brazen Berry

No Image

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/17/2003 12:22:00 PM

All I have to say is FINALLY! I finally found a purple/plum shadow that makes my brown eyes pop without making me look like I've been in a bar fight. These are the most natural looking plummy browns and taupes I've ever seen. On my warm PPP skin, I use the champagne to highlight, the lilac on my lid, the plum-brown to contour and the true plum to line. This is the perfect eye to wear with berry lipstick for Fall. The quality is the same great silkiness and lasting power of all the Revlon shadows I've tried. I love this quad and am so happy that a great MUA'er recommended it!

This is a great quad. I used the darker shades to line my eyes with the applicator and it defined my eyes so well that I didn't need to use eyeliner! Yay!! From now on I'm gonna use only eyeshadows to line coz it looks soooo natural and pretty!! I used to be such an eyeliner whore! But now my eyes looked soo much prettier with just these shadows! By the way I wore it to a job interview and it was perfect! I also liked the applicator..it actually worked! this would be soo awesome if it came with a mirror...but for $5.99 at Ulta, I'm not going to complain...in fact I'm gonna go get more!!

on 4/15/2003 5:01:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I received this eyeshadow quad in a swap and ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!! Please read the 2 reviews below for perfect color descriptions. The texture of these shadows is silky - love how they glide on and stay on all day. I use either of the lighter shimmers all over, the brown shimmer in the crease and the brown matte to line. I reach for this quad almost every day. The colors go with everything and I achieve my "day eyes" with them perfectly. I love these quads - want more!