Lancôme Mousse Confort- Foaming Cream Cleanser

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Lancôme Mousse Confort- Foaming Cream Cleanser

1 review

water, glycerin, sodium cocoyl glycinate, myristic acid, montmorillonite, butylene glycol, palmitic acid, glycol stearate, lauric acid, stearic acid, titanium dioxide, potassium hydroxide, fragrance, shea butter, phenoxyethanol, sodium hydroxide, sodium hexametaphosphate, butylparaben, salicylic acid, tetrasodium edta, propylparaben, p-anisic acid, o-cymen-5-ol, rosa canina fruit oil, hexyl cinnamal, tocopherol, propylene glycol, alpha-isomethyl ionone, geraniol, farnesol, rosa gallica extract, red 33, nelumbium speciosum extract, red 4

on 7/15/2017 7:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I absolutely love this cleanser. I have very dry skin, especially across my cheeks, but I also break out very easily with new products. This product soothed my dry skin and smelled amazing. A little bit of product goes a long way, so this would last for months.

I wouldn't recommend this to anyone with very sensitive skin as the fragrance would probably irritate. The price point is also a huge turn off, It's expensive for something you only use to clean your face. In Australia, it's $60. I also really don't like the packaging. I've dropped the tube a couple of times off my bathroom sink and the lid has cracked a little and not as much product comes out because the hole has somehow been half blocked.