Lancôme Mousse Confort- Foaming Cream Cleanser

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Lancôme Mousse Confort- Foaming Cream Cleanser

3.8

water, glycerin, sodium cocoyl glycinate, myristic acid, montmorillonite, butylene glycol, palmitic acid, glycol stearate, lauric acid, stearic acid, titanium dioxide, potassium hydroxide, fragrance, shea butter, phenoxyethanol, sodium hydroxide, sodium hexametaphosphate, butylparaben, salicylic acid, tetrasodium edta, propylparaben, p-anisic acid, o-cymen-5-ol, rosa canina fruit oil, hexyl cinnamal, tocopherol, propylene glycol, alpha-isomethyl ionone, geraniol, farnesol, rosa gallica extract, red 33, nelumbium speciosum extract, red 4

on 3/11/2018 12:22:00 AM

The product contains too much fragrance for me to use without making me nauseated. Would be rated higher if it didn't contain such irritating toxic fragrance.

Update:
I've also been noticing that this product leaves a film on my face after use. I think I have to end up tossing the product.

on 8/18/2013 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I use this for my morning facial wash. I have normal but dehydrated skin so I prefer a less drying wash. I do find this a tad drying, but I follow up with moisturiser so that's taken care of. I expected it to be more moisturising though. A fairly gentle wash, I didn't experience any irritations or excessive tightness. It does have quite a strong floral scent. I'm about 3/4 done, I might check out other brands just for comparison.

on 5/6/2012 11:32:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I quite like this product. I don't use it too much because it can be a bit... 'Stripping' may be the right word. I feel really clean after using it but maybe a bit TOO clean for comfort. I alternate using this and cetaphil since cetaphil is much gentler and I wouldn't use this cream cleanser twice in the same day. It's great for night cleansing to really remove all traces of the days make-up and dirt.

on 6/19/2009 3:31:00 AM

This creamy foam does really clean your face and leaves it pure and cleanse. However, it really dries out my face and caused breakouts. The smell is soft, however you can find better products at drugstores..

on 8/27/2007 3:27:00 AM

Very Good. I like it.

on 5/23/2006 12:28:00 AM

This cleanser gives me a lot of blackheads and whiteheads. I think it washes makeup or dirt off the face well but the moisturising ingridients in it makes my skin break out!!

on 2/2/2006 2:48:00 AM

love this cleanser. like the creamy texture and sweet scent. i have combo skin but tends to get drier in winter. i love using this in winter, it leaves my skin really soft and hydrated. a bit pricy, but i'll still repurchase.

on 2/8/2005 11:48:00 AM

I have finally found my HG winter cleanser after 4 months of searching! I normally use the Shiseido gentle cleansing foam in the summer, but that's way too drying in the winter. I tried out a couple of others, including Dove, DHC, EL - but they were either too drying or don't leave me feeling totally clean. I stayed away from Lancome because of the fragrance. But since they were having a nice gwp, I thought, what the heck, I could always return it and keep the freebies :-) But then it turns out this is a really nice cleanser. The scent is definitely there but I don't find it overpowering. It leaves a refreshed clean feeling just the way my Shiseido does during the summer, and it's gentle enough so I can use it day and night. I have normal to dry skin (cheeks only) in the winter, and this manages to clean both the T-zone and the cheeks equally well. I usually follow up with the Tonique Conforte. I'm very pleased with this purchase. I would say definitely give this a try if you have normal to dry skin (but not overly dry skin). Definitely a winter staple for me!